Loved this. "Tweet of the week" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Loved this. "Tweet of the week"

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Oh please. It was the kids first reaction celebrating the biggest moment of his life. If anyone should be "grinding" it's Stills to recoup the money he lost betting on arm wresting in Vegas

Can you blame him? He's not going to Buffalo, Detroit, or Cleveland.

So...if you were a teammate, what gag would you pull on McMillan over this? Me, I think I would buy about 100 or so pairs of those cheap flip flops, in assorted colors and sizes, and fill his locker with them the night before the first time they will use their lockers. When everybody comes in to change, they would definitely know what locker is his. :-) They definitely can have a lot of fun with this.

Oh, and do you think his nickname will now be "Chillen McMillan" or perhaps just "Chillen"? LOL! Timmons: Hey Chillen, bring my pads in, Rook!

Right after McMillan saw that he deleted the tweet and changed it to "South Beach, GRINDING! THANK GOD!" :lol:

How much more team-centric can you be than Kenny? He actually left a few $mil on the table to come back here. "Fins Come First" shades of ZT!!

Was funny and cool to see Stills do that, however it was the biggest moment of that kids life. Just an emotional/reactionary tweet. Maybe he meant it as South Beach "offseason" chillen lol

Not that big a deal either way.

While I say enjoy it, it's the moment of his life... Love that Stills bumped a reality check. This team is heading in the direction we all hoped.

Oh, and do you think his nickname will now be "Chillen McMillan" or perhaps just "Chillen"? LOL! Timmons: Hey Chillen, bring my pads in, Rook!

McChiilin of course! :)

And I'd fill his locker with ice packs. He's gonna need them, lol.

So...if you were a teammate, what gag would you pull on McMillan over this? Me, I think I would buy about 100 or so pairs of those cheap flip flops, in assorted colors and sizes, and fill his locker with them the night before the first time they will use their lockers. When everybody comes in to change, they would definitely know what locker is his. :-) They definitely can have a lot of fun with this.

McChiilin of course! :)

And I'd fill his locker with ice packs. He's gonna need them, lol.

:lol:

What's the obsession with sports fans wanting athletes to be humble?

I find the most humbled take their opportunity the most seriously, they grind harder to prove they belong where their lot in life took them, i.e, Jason Taylor and Zack Thomas.. They have a quiet confident that shows up on the field.

Oh please. It was the kids first reaction celebrating the biggest moment of his life. If anyone should be "grinding" it's Stills to recoup the money he lost betting on arm wresting in Vegas

He won the even, was he betting against himself? Actually I don't believe there was wagering was there? I know I wouldn't bet on Stills to beat Jakeem Grant arm wrestling. I was shocked he won the thing.

As for McMillan's tweet, there's plenty of time in the offseason for players to Davie Grind and fit in a little South Beach Chillen too. Don't expect guys to grind 24/7 7 days a week. There's worse things to do on South Beach than chillen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom