Lovie Smith Fired | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lovie Smith Fired

I'm pretty sure that Tampa fired Smith because other teams were interested in Koetter for their HC job and didn't want to risk losing him.

PROBABLY right. The only thing is that the GM has Pats ties and that could mean McDaniels.

How many teams have asked to interview Koetter? None that I've heard of. This firing is bazaar.

You dont fire your current coach who is doing a decent job in his first year because you are "worried"about losing someone else....makes no sense to me. Gotta be a deeper reason...

Lavonte DavidVerified account
‏@LavonteDavid54
This is stupid, we can't even have a consistent coach, 3 coaches in 5 yrs

This guy just got fired by the lowly yucs and some want to move him to the TOP of our list.

There is only one conceivable reason why that would be so. And it is NOT that he is a great or accomplished coach. He is as overrated as they come and has a poor track record.

Get over your biased agenda. lovie smith must NOT be considered.

Simple, poignant text from Bucs source on the firing of Lovie Smith: "8-24." ...In case you were wondering, that's his record in 2 seasons.@JeffDarlington

Simple, poignant text from Bucs source on the firing of Lovie Smith: "8-24." ...In case you were wondering, that's his record in 2 seasons.@JeffDarlington

But people want to rush him here.

Sent from my iPhone 6

This is why its silly to think you can get a "free" year to evaluate Tannehill and then get your own guy if it doesn't work out. Thats a risky plan in todays NFL.

I was surprised when he got fired from the Bears

I am NOT surprised that the yucks let him go :chuckle:

You dont fire your current coach who is doing a decent job in his first year because you are "worried"about losing someone else....makes no sense to me. Gotta be a deeper reason...

A lot of Bucs fans I know didn't like him and wanted him gone. Felt like he was making crucial game management mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom