LSU vs. Alabama | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU vs. Alabama

Yeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the official who called that terrible interference penalty earned the money he got from the BCS folks to fix their problem.

GRRRR

I want to stress that I'm not excuse making. The LSU team isn't responsible for the terrible call, and they made the most of what they got. Good game, Tigers. It's on to the Iron Bowl.

what are LSU's chances of jumping the Miami? hopefully not good. Canes have Ga. Tech, Virginia, and the ACC championship game against FSU(how'd we lose to those frauds?)...they'll be 11-1, and hopefully playing for the NC. time to pray for a miracle

CirclingWagons said:
what are LSU's chances of jumping the Miami? hopefully not good. Canes have Ga. Tech, Virginia, and the ACC championship game against FSU(how'd we lose to those frauds?)...they'll be 11-1, and hopefully playing for the NC. time to pray for a miracle

LSU should absolutely jump Miami and play for the NC over them if they win out. Theirs was an overtime loss that has been compensated for with two hard fought overtime wins over Alabama and Auburn. Winning out means beating likely Georgia with Shockley in Atlanta in the SEC Championship. The SEC features the best and toughest college football in the nation -- any SEC team tied in record with any other school should get preferential treatment.

i dont think well see any Brodie Croyle Bandwagon's started this week.. good game though

CirclingWagons said:
isn't penn state ranked ahead of LSU anyway?

Jimmy James said:
LSU should absolutely jump Miami and play for the NC over them if they win out. Theirs was an overtime loss that has been compensated for with two hard fought overtime wins over Alabama and Auburn. Winning out means beating likely Georgia with Shockley in Atlanta in the SEC Championship. The SEC features the best and toughest college football in the nation -- any SEC team tied in record with any other school should get preferential treatment.
lol, i'm tired of the SEC getting so much love. miami would destroy any team in the SEC easily, as would USC, texas, notre dame and vatech. if LSU is ranked ahead of miami it'd be stupid. but that won't happen, so who cares?

kastofsna120 said:
isn't penn state ranked ahead of LSU anyway?

Yeah they are I think, don't know about after this win though I think the margin was fairly small.

Back
Top Bottom