luck is light years ahead of ryan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

luck is light years ahead of ryan

Wallace17Miami

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just watch luck move around the pocket and extend plays. Where all you see from rt in year two is him turtle up and take the sack. I hope ryan is watching. Even in a game where luck has made some poor decisions he is digging his team out. We wouodnt see that from rt.... I hipe we see some growth out of him next year.

1. Does that surprise you?
2. Luck SHOULD be ahead of RT
3. Luck has more experience and talent than RT
4. RT needs to develop at his pace

Um... Luck SHOULD be ahead of a guy picked #8 when you were the first overall pick and the most hyped college QB since Eli Manning. Dude still has 3 INT's in the game. Lets not forget that Tannehill played behind the worst offensive line in the NFL and played under one of the dumbest Offensive Coordinators i have ever seen. GO GO

BTW, when I said that last Sunday was "Validation Sunday" and one of the people getting static would be Tannehill if the team lost...here it is. A win last week NOBODY is starting threads like this. Lose and all is one the table.

Duh a 3 year in College is better then a 1 year starter. Should be.

in the words of Philbin, makes me a little queasy, Tannehill has no feel in the pocket, also see how quickly Luck reacted to grab the fumble and score, and to make the defense commit before throwing the sideline pass, and on and on, I fear that its a case of you either have it or you don't

Not when you are taken in the first round. You need to develop faster then what he is doing. Yiu can't say he will develop at his own pace. Thats not what you want from a qb that people think is supposed to be the franchise qb.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

in the words of Philbin, makes me a little queasy, Tannehill has no feel in the pocket, also see how quickly Luck reacted to grab the fumble and score, and to make the defense commit before throwing the sideline pass, and on and on, I fear that its a case of you either have it or you don't

Well said. I agree

1. Does that surprise you?
2. Luck SHOULD be ahead of RT
3. Luck has more experience and talent than RT
4. RT needs to develop at his pace

Not to mention Luck is throwing to wide open WRs, actually has pockets to step up into, has WRs fighting for the ball, etc.

Luck is better but getting help is nice too.

Luck might be light years ahead of all QB's except Manning, Brady and Rogers. LOL.

another excuse ryan tannehill thread. sweet.

Um... You should be ahead of a guy picked #8 when you were the first overall pick and the most hyped college QB since Eli Manning. Dude still has 3 INT's in the game.

Yea and he is leading his team right back. If this were the dolphins and ruan. The chiefs would be up by 50. Yes he should be better. But the gap should not be this large. Luck is actually improving. While rt is barely remaining average.

Back
Top Bottom