Luck Says "Yes" to Martin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck Says "Yes" to Martin

Let Luck have him. Luck is used to poor pass pro since entering the league so Martin should fit in.

I wonder what Cherilus and Costanzo think of Luck's support for a bad OT.

Keep it up Luck and we might actually get a pick for him. The more interest league wide the better shape we are in....even if its just players coming out and saying what Luck did. This only helps.

Wonder what Luck said about the back up RB they acquired last season.

Makes sense. Indy loves Dolphin O line rejects ( Samson Satele and Donald Thomas start there.)

Let Luck deal with the head case.

I've been thinking for a few weeks that Irsay would jump on this type of move to champion a bad moment and reunite his Franchise QB with a trusted friend to protect him.

Our experience aside, Martin would be a great fit at RT for them. And Irsay is the type that wants PR when it comes to improving his team. This has all the trappings of a perfect fit for both teams. I'd love to get a conditional 5th or 6th to become a 4th or 5th based on playing time. That would be decent value considering everything.

Let Luck have him. Luck is used to poor pass pro since entering the league so Martin should fit in.

I wonder what Cherilus and Costanzo think of Luck's support for a bad OT.

Well they were both horrible so neither should be offended. Secondly they probably carry 4 tackles so thats 2 guys in the bench. Thirdly, I'm sure they just see a friend supporting a friend. You're trying real hard to stir up something

Phins need to sit on his contract and force him to retire. Can't set a precedent that bad media exposure will get you a free release.

Man. Luck need his ****** but buddy Martin. Both miss ****ing each other

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well they were both horrible so neither should be offended. Secondly they probably carry 4 tackles so thats 2 guys in the bench. Thirdly, I'm sure they just see a friend supporting a friend. You're trying real hard to stir up something

Not as horrible as Martin.

:lol: Wait, you're serious?!?! :lol:

Seriously!! All-Pro right tackle J-Mart!! Think of the name recognition he has now, and if he becomes a starter in Indy or some other "winning" team (like SF) the fickle fans that just vote for names they recognize, will vote him in....

Back
Top Bottom