Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
Two QB's we have talked about a ton this year. Now we get to see them on display.

I have been very hard on Weeden this year. HOWEVER, unlike some, I have very open mind...especially with Barkley going back to school. I expect him to light up Stanford's secondary in what should be a very motivated OSU team.

Let the talk commence...

COULD...Luck be available with the Polian's being jettisoned today? Who knows? Still worth a watch.

COULD...Luck be available with the Polian's being jettisoned today? Who knows? Still worth a watch.

It was Irsay, the Colts owner, that publicly stated they would take Luck. I don't think Polian's firing changes anything.

Irsay never said he was taking Luck he said Manning isn't going anywhere and they would be inclined to take A QB. He also said he would take RG3.

Jim Irsay could really **** things up if he gets involved.

here we go...stanford with 3 weeks to prepare for anyone is gonna be a tough out...i wouldn't bet on this game if it was your money...

I am thinking the Polians probably didn't want to draft Luck and also keep P. Manning, so Irsay said, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out....you're fired."

Nice pick Weeden....there goes his draft status. :chuckle:

weeden staring down his target allowed that db to get the depth to flow underneath the throw...

Weeden also didn't put enough touch on that INT, you can't underthrow a sideline throw like that.

Not a fan of Weeden. I definately don't see what everyone else sees about the guy.

Back
Top Bottom