Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl

Oak State survived a bad quarter last half. I guess they're hoping for the same magic in the second. Sloppy so far.

weedens got 1st round physical tools...but that age thing...it matters...matters a lot

Correction

Weeden has a first round arm. His accuracy and decision making isn't 1st round matieral in my opinion.

Luck might fall on some draft boards.

His handoff ball placement is below average IMO lol

Correction

Weeden has a first round arm. His accuracy and decision making isn't 1st round matieral in my opinion.

i see what you're sayin to an extent...he misses some throws placement or accuracy wise i definitely think he should make...like this last throw on the run..whys that ball low its an easy 6 points if he just puts it where the guy doesn't have to go to ground

i see what you're sayin to an extent...he misses some throws placement or accuracy wise i definitely think he should make...like this last throw on the run..whys that ball low its an easy 6 points if he just puts it where the guy doesn't have to go to ground

His completion percentage is exteremely high, but his ball placement isn't that great. Even his TD throw to Blackmon on the slant was a little behind him. For a lot of WR's that would either be dropped or it would stop them in their tracks. That last throw was another example. I've seen 3 or 4 throws where you would like to see better ball placement from him. He's got an unbelievably strong arm, but he seems to lack the know how on how to switch it up and put some touch on certain passes to help out his WR's.

Luck just seems so confident in the pocket, at times you just know hes going to make the throw perfect.

His completion percentage is exteremely high, but his ball placement isn't that great. Even his TD throw to Blackmon on the slant was a little behind him. For a lot of WR's that would either be dropped or it would stop them in their tracks. That last throw was another example. I've seen 3 or 4 throws where you would like to see better ball placement from him. He's got an unbelievably strong arm, but he seems to lack the know how on how to switch it up and put some touch on certain passes to help out his WR's.

those completion numbers are helped by a lot of screens and stuff behind the los...not tonight but thats very evident if you watched them this season...but same could be said for barkley at usc...a lot of stuff thats at or behind the los

If we start Luck does coke rumors any chance he falls to pick 8.5?

LUCK DOES COKE

How can an offense go from zero to touchdown that fast. Seriously, Oregon who?

Blackmon won't last till our pick. Dude is blowing up on the big stage right now.

stanford is killin me with the way they're defending blackmon...pass him off to a damn safety in the red zone who was out of position from the snap it seems??? really...man him up at the los and roll a safety over him every play...and drop a damn lb into anything on the inside if you have to...that kids killin you

I'm goin GAGA over Blackmon!!! HUGE Man Crush!!! he's absolutely the real deal!!!

Luck reminds me so much of Aaron Rodgers...he doesn't throw as pretty of a ball as Rodgers but the athleticism and style of play is very similar.

And that 3rd and long pass from Luck for a 1st down is the reason he's going #1 overall. That was a thing of beauty.

Back
Top Bottom