Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl

that 3rd and 14 play clock running down play by luck was pure onions...that ball was a dart also delivered on the run pinpoint accurate...how anyone questions this kids arm is beyond me...that ball was beautiful

this games awesome

What picks do think you'd have to give up for Luck and would you do that? Couple of 1sts, a 3rd, a 4th and a 6th? Seems super steep but damn he looks legit.

Luck reminds me so much of Aaron Rodgers...he doesn't throw as pretty of a ball as Rodgers but the athleticism and style of play is very similar.

yeah but he sees the game and thinks the game like peyton manning...he's a step in front of everyone else...what a prospect...

Running right, running left...doesn't matter. Luck can throw on the run. He can throw darts, he can throw touch passes and all of this on the run and in the perfect spot. He's going to be hard to defend in a few years after Manning retires. The team around him is going to suck though....that's our only saving grace.

that 3rd and 14 play clock running down play by luck was pure onions...that ball was a dart also delivered on the run pinpoint accurate...how anyone questions this kids arm is beyond me...that ball was beautiful

this games awesome
The way this game's going,i think it's gonna come down to who has the ball last as to who wins.

What picks do think you'd have to give up for Luck and would you do that? Couple of 1sts, a 3rd, a 4th and a 6th? Seems super steep but damn he looks legit.

up the anty...from #9 to #1 for this kid as highly rated as he is 3 #1's and a player...and i mean a legit player...not some philip merling bs...a vontae davis a cam wake a jake long a brandon marshall type player

but hey we got our 6 damn wins...well worth it...my ***

IDK what it would take... but the highest i would go is:

2 firsts, jake long, and 2 second's..

If you think about it, jake long is would go top 5 in this draft. a top 5 pick is worth 2 first rounders any year. Thats basically 4 first rounders and 2 seconds, with one of the firsts being a top 10 pick.

Would put us in a little hole for 2 years but thatd be fine, we could build through free agency for a little while luck developed into a top 5 qb

I'd throw 4 #1's at the Colts and see if they bite. Luck on this team right now would win 10 or 11 games even with him as a rookie.

If they don't bite on 4 #1's then I'd throw 3 #1's, Sean Smith and Reggie Bush or Brandon Marshall.

There goes that over under score. Weedon looked good, as did Optimus Prime!!

Back
Top Bottom