M. Egnew? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

M. Egnew?

gdiaz0358

Rookie
Reaction score
Does anyone have an update on this kid? I know he was struggling with blocking, and the playbook, but sheeesh when will this kid be active? We need to start giving PT to R.Matthews, Armstrong, and Egnew. Ladudu needs to be cut TODAY and bring up Fuller or pick up a FA WR because we are hampering Tannehill. Luckily Hartline and Bess are blowing up!

He looked so raw in the preseason it's hard to imagine he is anywhere close to being a quality NFL player.

Update on Egnew...he's still on the roster. Update next week...still on the roster. Update week after...still on the roster. Maybe that will stop the "what's up with Egnew" threads for 3 weeks.

When you see him active that will tell you the coaches think he's ready to contribute...same with Rishard Matthews.

I saw video of that kid in college and he was making catches all over the place even when he was covered. I have no idea what's going on but I hope we keep him. We seem to be good at giving up on players that shine onc they go to another team.

Ozzy rules!!

How is it already a bad pick?

Give the kid some time.

Not going to happen around here. On these boards all rookies are busts if they fail to make the pro bowl in their rookie season. Hell Hartline was considered hot garbage around here just a few weeks ago.

I'm really afraid of seeing Egnew go by the wayside to another team, only to shine somewhere else.
I think it's more on Fins coaches than on him. That whole Sherman blowing up at him thing on Hard Knocks I felt was pretty overdramatized just for some ratings.

I liked what I saw in his college tape; there's no doubt in my mind he can be a great red zone threat. Guy needs a chance, as does Matthews and Fuller. I doubt they get any better just riding the pine this year.

If Fasano goes down, who do we have at TE? Mastrud? I cant remember anything he's ever done.
Armstrong and NahHands havent done anything.

What's the wait for?

We gotta put him on the field and disregard what we saw in preseason or practice. Apparently ladudu is a great practice player and he might be the worst WR to play for the Dolphins EVER! We need to see how he is in real game situations and agaist #1 def, he has had a few months to learn his playbook and we need more weapons...who cares if he cant block, let him line up out wide and make some catches. I feel we can have another Jimmy Graham here and we are holding him back. If he sucks then stick him in the back of the bench and let him develope!!! Fasano is horrid and Clay is a ghost! We need to see what he can do!

Give him time, if missing 8 games of his first season makes him a solid Tight End for the next 8 years then it will be worth it. If he never develops then not playing him wont make a difference.

Im sick of giving kids time. The guy can't even make 2nd or 3rd string.

He's not an NFL caliber player.

Is Aaron Rodgers? he didn't play at this point in his first season, would you have demanded he was cut? The fact is that at this point none of us have any idea if he can be a successful player or how his development is going.

Does anyone have an update on this kid? I know he was struggling with blocking, and the playbook, but sheeesh when will this kid be active? We need to start giving PT to R.Matthews, Armstrong, and Egnew. Ladudu needs to be cut TODAY and bring up Fuller or pick up a FA WR because we are hampering Tannehill. Luckily Hartline and Bess are blowing up!
Who??

Back
Top Bottom