Major Change in Fin's Draft Direction Underway Right Now | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Major Change in Fin's Draft Direction Underway Right Now

I can't remeber being so excited and interested ina Dolphins' draft pick. This year a cream of the crop player like a Spiller, McClain, Earl Thomas, Bryant could fall into our lap but then again a Senior who played well in the Senior Bowl like Dan Williams, Jared Odrick, Sean Weatherspoon, and Brandon Graham are certain to be there. I'd be surprised if we pick someone I haven't listed in this post.

I believe certain players have sources but this is def. a joke; While most sources don't like to be named his information and detail are lacking.

Hartline did some things that make me think he could start, and I'm speaking as one of his biggest detractors heading into the season. He could develop into a very solid starter. I could see like a Dez Bryant on one side, a Brian Hartline on the other, and a Davone Bess on the inside.

my "Scorce" is telling me BP is going to do what he has always done in drafts and that is draft Defense. oh yea BTW i dont have any scorces

Because it entertains him, simple as that. How can anyone read the following things and still take him seriously?

Give me a break. 500 hours on Spiller? I'm not even sure there are 500 hours of Spiller on tape. He's going to contact Spiller and see if he'll do a personal Combine for him?

It's a joke, in the same vein as Juan Huron, etc.

What I don't understand is why someone would go to the trouble to lie about all of this stuff. I'm not saying I believe the guy b/c I could care less. But having guys like him and Retired Dolfan Stan (who I liked b/c at least he was funny) on this site always made me wonder what a human being would do if bored enough.

Hartline did some things that make me think he could start, and I'm speaking as one of his biggest detractors heading into the season. He could develop into a very solid starter. I could see like a Dez Bryant on one side, a Brian Hartline on the other, and a Davone Bess on the inside.

that's the way i'd work it...

Good stuff here. Sorry, don't have time to read through all the posts on this thread, but I am really glad to see the interest. This story has real legs now folks. A major shift has occured and I think many of you will be surprised when I feel more comfortable about leaking the name. And no, it wont be like the 2000 KD Kolesho fiasco...I am sure the few other insiders around here will have a laugh at that.

I did see a few people attack me on this thread, which is fine but I want to reiterate that I am not an amateur talent scout, i don't fly on my own dime to scout players, and I have sat in the war rooms with 45 seconds on the clock and the head coach turns to you and says, "give me a name." Some others on here do fine work, such as CK, but always remember they are amateur. They are well intentioned, but sort of like the local band that never leaves the crowds they draw playing in their garage. I do this for a living (not lucrative) but I get by. I take this very seriously and my credibility very seriously. All I want is to bring some Fin fans the news I heat, when I hear it (and trust me I WILL here it before anyone on here). I am not even charging you for it, so if you feel threatened like many do on this thread, come talk to me when the head man turns to you with under a minute in the 4th round, and says whose it gonna be kid? That my friend, if you ever get that chance, is an amazing feeling. Even if it makes you go outside and throw up 4 times after the round is over.

Good stuff here. Sorry, don't have time to read through all the posts on this thread, but I am really glad to see the interest. This story has real legs now folks. A major shift has occured and I think many of you will be surprised when I feel more comfortable about leaking the name. And no, it wont be like the 2000 KD Kolesho fiasco...I am sure the few other insiders around here will have a laugh at that.

I did see a few people attack me on this thread, which is fine but I want to reiterate that I am not an amateur talent scout, i don't fly on my own dime to scout players, and I have sat in the war rooms with 45 seconds on the clock and the head coach turns to you and says, "give me a name." Some others on here do fine work, such as CK, but always remember they are amateur. They are well intentioned, but sort of like the local band that never leaves the crowds they draw playing in their garage. I do this for a living (not lucrative) but I get by. I take this very seriously and my credibility very seriously. All I want is to bring some Fin fans the news I heat, when I hear it (and trust me I WILL here it before anyone on here). I am not even charging you for it, so if you feel threatened like many do on this thread, come talk to me when the head man turns to you with under a minute in the 4th round, and says whose it gonna be kid? That my friend, if you ever get that chance, is an amazing feeling. Even if it makes you go outside and throw up 4 times after the round is over.

It's very close to being funny but not quite there. The guys that generally impersonated Juan Huron had it down better. Though you did have me cracking up with the reference to the "2000 KD Kolesho fiasco".

I cannot confirm or deny the Dez Bryant idea. DB is a big talent. However, there is fear that DB will be gone before the Fins pick. The name I am hearing will not require a trade-up and maybe will even allow the Fins to trade out of that pick and drop a few slots (into the 18-25 range).

Ok boys, I gotta run, having some dinner with a colleague who does some consulting for the Vikings. Then will be coming home to break down some tape on Brandon Lang, aka Brandon "his milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" Lang of Troy. Good prospect but definitely some stiffness in hips and pelvis. I will report back when I finish with my Breakdown of "Later Rounds DE Hopefuls: Violent Beauty," a piece I am working on for a very well regarded Draft website.

All due respect dude, but right now, on this forum, you have little if any credibility.

The only way to EARN it, is to drop some names and you get paid (in credibility points) on draft day if you stick around here long enough.

So.....stop putting down the guys who have been around here a long time and earn some credibilty.

It's very close to being funny but not quite there. The guys that generally impersonated Juan Huron had it down better. Though you did have me cracking up with the reference to the "2000 KD Kolesho fiasco".

There was no KD koleosho fiasco. I just wanted to see if you would take the bait - and you did hook, line , and sinker. I dont mean to be rude, but now you are guilty of laughing at something that did not exist, but you were willing to take this risk due to the fact that I set it up for you to sound like an insider.

Epic mistake. And for yours and other's information, there was no "fiasco." KDK was a pretty good RB in the late 1990's out of SE Missou. Good kid, didn't have the juice to make it to the league, but enjoyed my measurement session with him. Wow, time flys! Ok, off to dinner. Will have more info in a few days, will report back by Friday when I return from a private work out at Pro Potential.

:up:

Oh man, this guy is funny...

Although not that funny......kinda like a girl that flaunts it all night but then waves buh-bye with a wink and a cheeky grin as she's walking out the door with her boyfriend/husband.

I'm happy to make my own judgements on the guys in this draft, while also taking on board comments from some of you guys.

Back
Top Bottom