make flynn a fin! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

make flynn a fin!

dolphinbryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
we should go after this guy hard in free agency he is really good thoughts?

My thoughts.......we need another Matt Flynn thread.

Matt Flynn = A.J Feeley, Scott Mitchell, Kevin Kolb, and Matt Cassel. Leave him where he is. Buyer beware.

My thoughts.......we need another Matt Flynn thread.

As soon as I saw his stats, I knew this board would be full of Flynn threads. Anyone who has been a member of Finheaven long enough should have expected it.
For the record, I haven't seen enough of him to draw any conclusion, so I will defer to the new coach and FO

Matt Flynn = A.J Feeley, Scott Mitchell, Kevin Kolb, and Matt Cassel. Leave him where he is. Buyer beware.
We don't know that - I'm not saying the Fins should sign him and i know the history of some of these QB's . But There is also backups that have gone on to have Great careers else where - i want to know whats the difference between signing Flynn and drafting Luck ( who we are not trdaing up for ) or RG and don't tell me they are going to have great careers NO ONE KNOWS THAT ... again i'm not saying we should go all out for Flynn just don't be so closed on the idear

Hate on the guy all you want but he just did something that Rodgers has yet to do with a whole lot more starts and all of his receivers. Not saying he is the second coming or anything, but the dude just put up almost 500 yards with 6 TD's. That is no small feat.

Hey, if we could sign him for what we did Moore, and then let them duke it out, I guess it would be okay. After all as bad as Moore's post-concussive 2010 was his 09 larger sampling size on behalf of a terrible team was that good. But if you're talking Kolb type money, that would be an ix to the nay.

Back
Top Bottom