Male Jets fan punches female in the face after game, under police investigation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Male Jets fan punches female in the face after game, under police investigation

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sometimes winning isn't enough so Jets fan knocking out Patriots chicks on the way home.

After extremely tight Jets victory over Patriots, Kurt Paschke Jets fan punches female in the face

We are aware of the situation and we do not tolerate that behavior. Parties involved were detained and this matter is now in the hands of the New Jersey State Police,” said a Jets spokesman.
A cowardly Jets fan took the term “smash mouth football” too literally.

The unidentified Gang Green goon punched a woman at Met Life stadium during a postgame skirmish on Sunday, a video posted on Deadspin.com shows.

The wild fight erupted near one of the exit gates following the intense overtime victory on a field goal.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...l-big-victory-article-1.1491263#ixzz2iOJLWS2E

[video=youtube;figc6hHrJ1k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=figc6hHrJ1k[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me start by saying that I would never hit a women. This guy also looks like a drunken moron. And he's wrong for hitting her.

But I don't feel bad for this girl at all. We all have eyes and can watch the video. He didn't just run up to her and hit her for no reason.

If you want to be treated like a lady, then act like one.

Let me start by saying that I would never hit a women. This guy also looks like a drunken moron. And he's wrong for hitting her.

But I don't feel bad for this girl at all. We all have eyes and can watch the video. He didn't just run up to her and hit her for no reason.

LOL,her head was turned to the left when he cold ****ed here stevie wonder.Dont even start the video,just look at it with the yellow circle..She ran at him and screaming but backed off and was standing 2 foot away and he's ****ing his arm back.

How about having your mom or sister with there head turned to the left and a guy 150 heavier and 12 inches taller give a shot to the head....I'm sure that would be OK...

The girl was more or less all mouth but the guy was drunk and 1)Swung at a person,(the puncher) and 2)hit a female and 3)Hit a female half his size in front of about 50 people.Several have video's.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL,her head was turned to the left when he cold ****ed here stevie wonder.Dont even start the video,just look at it with the yellow circle..She ran at him and screaming but backed off and was standing 2 foot away and he's ****ing his arm back.

Not my point.

First off, you need to rewatch the video. Those girls are swinging at the beginning of the video, and she runs over to him and definitely hits him. She's not innocent in this. It happened. You can freeze the image of her looking away and him ready to swing if you want it to justify your point. But thats not real time.

Not justifying the guys actions but I dont feel any pity for the girl. And for the record i'm sure she had a couple of beers too.

A story came out today and people were saying that group of Patriots fans (guys and girls) were harassing that man, his friends, and the guys mother all game. But I guess thats not important....

The point i'm making is that she put herself, VOLUNTARILY in a terrible situation. I don't feel bad for her. Guys shouldn't hit girls. But to bad for her, sh*t happens...

How about having your mom or sister with there head turned to the left and a guy 150 heavier and 12 inches taller give a shot to the head....I'm sure that would be OK...

Did you read my post? I never said it was ok. I couldn't have been any clearer.

I would hope my mom or sister wouldn't be drunk enough or stupid enough to get involved in a fight at a sporting event. I would expect them to act like women and show some class. The guys probably nothing more then a douche. So why go up to him looking for trouble?

This is one of those issues that isn't even a matter of team allegiance. It's just a cowardly act. Jetsfan89 has a point in saying that the girls seemed to be looking for a fight, but the Jets fan in the video had more than a significant height and weight advantage. I am sure he could have slowed these chicks down without having to resort to socking one of them in the jaw.

This is one of those issues that isn't even a matter of team allegiance. It's just a cowardly act. Jetsfan89 has a point in saying that the girls seemed to be looking for a fight, but the Jets fan in the video had more than a significant height and weight advantage. I am sure he could have slowed these chicks down without having to resort to socking one of them in the jaw.

Totally agree with everything you said. Like I said the guy is probably nothing more then a scumbag for all I know.

The point i'm trying to make is that it wasn't like this was some girl who was walking out of the stadium minding her own business and just got decked for no reason. The story I read about this says her and the group she came with were going at it with that guy, his friends, and the guys mother all game. At the end a fight broke out.

Instead of staying out of it she got herself involved in whatever was going on. So I don't feel that bad for her. The guys a jackass for hitting her. But this isn't some sweet innocent girl. She was clearly provoking him from what I can see in the video. My point is, stay out of trouble, and you won't find trouble. Her getting hit doesn't justify the way she chose to behave.

There is nothing you can say to justify hitting a girl,so everything else after that is irrelevant.Also lets say it was a male.

Now we know the guy is 37 or 38 and the girl looks 25ish.

So if you're 6'2 275lbs and you encounter a 25 year male thats 165 wet you're OK punching a kid 10 years younger almost half your size?? Also looking at the girl waving here hands the guy knew she wasnt going to hurt him.

The dude is screwed.His facebook acount and twitter got blown up for it....go hang out there and pat the guy on the back.

There is nothing you can say to justify hitting a girl,so everything else after hat is irrelevant.Also lets say it was a male.

So if you're 6'2 275lbs and you encounter a 25 year male thats 165 wet you're OK punching a kid 10 years younger almost half your size?? Also looking at the girl waving here hands the guy knew she wasnt going to hurt him.

The dude is screwed.His facebook acount and twitter got blown up for it....go hang out there and pat the guy on the back.

Tell me exactly where anyone justified him hitting her? Was it when I called it a "cowardly act"? Or maybe when I said outright that he could have slowed them down without socking her in the jaw? Yeah, good job lol.

There is nothing you can say to justify hitting a girl,so everything else after that is irrelevant.Also lets say it was a male.

Your lost man. Nobody is justifying what the guy did or patting the guy on the back. Your not listening.

It embarrasses all Jet fans, all football fans, all sports fans and all human beings.

Back
Top Bottom