Malone to Miami????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Malone to Miami?????

hmmm....i dunno. I'd rather persue a more athletic, younger power forward with the MLE than Malone. He has bad knees and is pretty much done. Keon Clark is intriguing...hes isnt a great scorer, but could put up 10-15ppg playing alongside Shaq. Hes also a very good rebounder and runs the floor well. I think he'd fit with us, barring outragous price demands.

For the LLE, I wouldn't mind it, although I am all for giving Keon Clark a shot.

Use the MLE on Damon Jones and a SF like Morris Peterson, if you can't get Rodney White(I think Denver would match). I love Darius Miles & Stromile Swift..but those are probably just dream players for me with the MLE(both are restricted).

Most of the papers out of Washington are saying that they may not match an offer sheet for Etan Thomas that would pay him the full MLE. Etan Thomas was always my favorite FA out there, & I'd love to have him. The Bucks may be close to inking him, though.

But hey, if you split the MLE between Damon Jones & Mo'Pete, then sign Keon Clark for the LLE...we'd be fine.

1-D.Wade|D.Jones
2-E.Jones|D.Wright
3-M.Peterson|R.Butler(Rasual might get the edge)
4-U.Haslem|M.Allen
5-S.O'Neal|K.Clark(Keon Clark can start at PF if healthy)

With that line-up, you'd see Damon, Wade, & Eddie playing together a lot.

If we cannot get a young stud, then go for it. Malone has experience which could help the young guys (Haslem, Wade, Butler) out a lot.

Back
Top Bottom