Man Crush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man Crush

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
who is the on player that you love coming out of this draft? for some reason i have a man crush on stanzi.

Casey Matthews, kid seems like he loves to play football and just give 1000% every snap. I know he is pretty small but I think he has the smarts and bloodline to become a very good player in this league. Also right now he is projected to go in the mid rounds so his value should be tremendous.

Leshoure isn't better than Ingram. I don't think he'll be a better pro than R. Williams - if Williams can stay healthy. And, I think K. Hunter - in his own way - is at least comparable to Leshoure.

Hate picking the leader of the pack - or one of the leaders - but Newton is my favorite. I think his floor is a lot higher than people claim, and his ceiling is on a plateau you see once every 10 or so years. I LOVE his intangibles. There wasn't a better leader in college football - including Luck.

I also really like D. Sherrod. If he falls because he's not a mauler, some team in the late 1st will get a steal at LT. In my book, when you're talking about judging a LT, position is 1, 1a, and 1b. I've said it before, but if I'm Miami, and we either can't move up to get Newton or Gabbert or we don't particularly like either, I seriously consider drafting Sherrod and 15 and then using Long as trade bait to get either Luck or Barkley next year. Sherrod won't ever be Long, but he'll be more than adequate.

At WR, I'm really like D. Moore. Think he'd look great opposite Marshall.

Everyone loves V. Miller, and I see no reason to stray from the pack here.

i'm glad you guys are taking stances on players...now we are talking...and i will hold you to them..."mikel leshoure is the best rb in the class"...noted

Quizz Rodgers - He will make some team extremely happy for years . . . hopefully it's Miami

oh yea, Mark Ingram :lol:

Another guy I like is Schuylar Oordt. He would be a later round project, but the guy is 6'7, 250, and probably runs a pretty fast 40. He played all four years at Northern Iowa.

M.A.R.K. I.N.G.R.A.M.

markingram-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom