man its killing me!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

man its killing me!!!

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
i just cant wait untill tomorrow. its like christmas. i also cant wait for all this speculation crap to be over with.

Every year I feel the same way...and end up with a lump of coal because the Grinch (Ireland) is picking the toys!

LOL so true! I have my hopes up for a QB, but people around here have me worried about another damn lineman.

Love the draft, even when we have ****ty picks. It's the only football I get for months. The highlights alone make it entertaining, even though I can watch much of the same stuff online now. Just something about it that I've loved since I was a kid.

And with the 1st pick of the 2012 NFL draft the INDIAN- O WAIT THERE'S BEEN A TRADE! The Miami Dolphins select! MATT KALIL!

25 minutes later.......

Breaking News: The City of Miami is now under Suicide Watch from Jeff passing on luck and trading the barn for a OL.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Love the draft, even when we have ****ty picks. It's the only football I get for months. The highlights alone make it entertaining, even though I can watch much of the same stuff online now. Just something about it that I've loved since I was a kid.

Agreed the Trade Rumors/FA/Draft is the only thing that helps the offseason go faster until gameday

Oh geez I feel the same way! I have decided...I want a defensive impact player,oh wait tannehill or what if blackmon falls??!! It's all too much! Can't wait!

My mind is tired of thinking of all the possibilities. I just praying for no oline in the first 2 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom