Man, nfl veterans hate the dolphins!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man, nfl veterans hate the dolphins!!!

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was at the barbar shop today in Detroit with 3 NFL players (one just got recently released by the Iggles) when the news broke of Miami releasing David Garrard. boy oh boi!!! did they trash Miami...They talked about how Miami kills vets' dreams and hope. They cited Larry Johnson's situaton from last year and the two DTs two years ago. Guys, they totally trashed us. I have been finfan since 83 but today I felt so helpless and my faith in that team was shaken. I don' even like DG and am glad he's cut but I felt sorry for him. For one whole hour I remained silent while the big boys speak. Now I know why the NFL network and the media hates us. They got it from the phuckin vets, its not fair.

when u suck everyone trashes u, its a way of live, dont know why ur surprised.

yeah but that bill belichick, that guy is awesome.

yeah but that bill belichick, that guy is awesome.

Exactly, no one shows you the door faster than Bellichek when you are past your prime. Difference is those guys left with a Super Bowl or at least a deep playoff run.

Johnson was finished when he came here. Garrard had the body of a 60 year old man. Never would have lasted the season.

I think Dolphin fans are finally leaving their shell and stop living in 1972 undefeated season. They are finally finding out that the Dolphins are seen as a joke of an organization around the country. Trying to take a kid to a Dolphins game is like pulling teeth. They all want to go to Heat games.

All of this means = we suck. Start winning, and you will see a change in perception. It's all about winning.

I'm sure Garrards release had something to do with his interview yesterday where he talks about looking for his next opportunity... The guy obviously wanted out

They can stand up for their homeboy, Garrard all they want , he deserved to be cut. Larry Johnson? Really?. Cry me a f'n river.

He wins. Start winning and maybe attitudes will change.

but you see, he cuts his own guys all the time! He says you want big money? go somewhere else! I'll just find your replacment.

Exactly, no one shows you the door faster than Bellichek when you are past your prime. Difference is those guys left with a Super Bowl or at least a deep playoff run.

Johnson was finished when he came here. Garrard had the body of a 60 year old man. Never would have lasted the season.

past your prime? how bout that safety from hurricanes was in his fourth year. he said sayonara! Look, past your prime has nothing to do with it. Its about when they ask for the big money. asante samuels, just about every damn CB who did something for him and next year wanted a contract, next thing you know they are playing for Eagles.

Larry Johnson! Lol he was a scumbag who should of never been allowed to wear a Dolphins uniform.

Hahha, we wronged a washed up Larry Johnson? Really?

This stuff is just getting bizarre, man.

lol you feel sorry for DG? I can think of a million reasons I DON'T fee sorry for him.

Back
Top Bottom