Man, Not Having a 4th rd pick SUCKS !! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man, Not Having a 4th rd pick SUCKS !!

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
Every player Miami covets and needs were gone!

Dorion Johnson, Ryan Switzer, Ryan Glasgow,DT from Michigan. please no more giving away future picks.

It is what it is. Good draft so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

please no more giving away future picks.

Looks like Grier agrees, keeping 2018 intact, at this point the only thing you would trade is late late round pick...which i dont mind, this late just go get the guys you think will even stick in the NFL.

Yeah imagine how we'd feel about this draft now had we been able to double up with both Dorian Johnson and Isaac Asiata at OG. Now that would've been a home run draft.

Yeah imagine how we'd feel about this draft now had we been able to double up with both Dorian Johnson and Isaac Asiata at OG. Now that would've been a home run draft.

My point exactly !

I think they learned their lesson about mortgaging the future with Carroo last year.

The carroo trade really hurt us. That extra third and fourth would have been so helpful

Dorian dropped because teams were scared of what they found in his medical background. They drafted Asiata though, a player with a second/third round grade. I think we can stop complaining about the Caroo trade now.

I thought it was a really solid draft. Kind of the reverse of last year, when I loved the 1st round and everything after was disappointing.

But the 4th round was a little mini goldmine of talented players for some reason, more so than the 3rd imo. Was a pity to miss that run of talent but overall hard to be anything but positive towards the FO.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

I thought it was a really solid draft. Kind of the reverse of last year, when I loved the 1st round and everything after was disappointing.

But the 4th round was a little mini goldmine of talented players for some reason, more so than the 3rd imo. Was a pity to miss that run of talent but overall hard to be anything but positive towards the FO.

We got three 3rd/4th round caliber players in rounds 5 and 6. Another in the 7th.

I'm good now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom