Man United 4 Juventus 1 in front of 79,005 people at Giants Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man United 4 Juventus 1 in front of 79,005 people at Giants Stadium

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was there last night. Tim Howard made his first start for Man United and was incredible. He made 11 saves and some were great. I have pictures and I'll post them later, but it was awesome (besides ManUre winning). Over 79,000 people attended, proving that there are soccer fans in the USA!

Man United continues its reign of terror. :lol: Must have been fun booing a team that is winning you Wanker ;)

:lol: Misusing....shhhhh you Wanker. Your pics are pretty cool, I just wish they were closer. Wanker next time get better pics for ME! :lol:

Originally posted by Prime Time
:lol: Misusing....shhhhh you Wanker. Your pics are pretty cool, I just wish they were closer. Wanker next time get better pics for ME! :lol:

:nono:

It is weird because my view was a lot better than what you see in those pictures, I was able to see everyone and their numbers clearly. I was in section 330 which is all the way at the top but wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Back
Top Bottom