Mando to the boston globe? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mando to the boston globe?

Don't tease me.. That would be a hell of a New Years gift for me..

Armando is talking about Adrian Walker, not himself. Walker used to work for the Miami News and now works for the Boston Globe. Sadly, we are stuck with Armando for the time being.

Armando is talking about Adrian Walker, not himself. Walker used to work for the Miami News and now works for the Boston Globe. Sadly, we are stuck with Armando for the time being.
well hell. here's hoping.

Ben Violin is the only dolphins writer I would miss, hes a good journalist from what I have seen

Earlier this year, I was listening to the Denver Bronco's flagship station (KOA 850) and the Bronco's play-by-play man (Dave Logan) called Armando the "Dolphins' Beat Writer," and Armando practically threw a hissy fit, and said, "I am not the Phin's beat writer, I am a Dolphin's columnist for the Miami Herald."

WHATEVER!!!!

He sounds like a real D-Bag. I hope he takes Omar with him.

I certainly hope not. Being a Red Sox fan this news would really make the Boston Globe an even more crappy newspaper - McMillan, Shaunessey, Finn, and Mazzarotti already make me read the Boston Herald for Sox news.

Strangely, Armando has been tolerable and intelligent lately while Omar has been growing in stupidity. I wonder if they have some tidal thing going on.

Strangely, Armando has been tolerable and intelligent lately while Omar has been growing in stupidity. I wonder if they have some tidal thing going on.

No, but sadly both of their Dolphin insight seem lost at sea.

Armundo in Boston? He would be surrounded by professionals and he would not last a month up there.

Bill Belichick will think that Armando is an undercover Dolphin sent to Boston to spy on his Patriots.

if true probably less surprising than clay aiken being gay.
hope is true cuz he always talks negative about team and really doesn't know what hes talkin about.I wonder sometimes how people get job positions like these

Back
Top Bottom