Mando Tweets for Today's Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mando Tweets for Today's Game

ok, I am starting to believe Hayden Fox is secretly armando. (joking)

You post every single thing he does. on the first page of this forum alone, there is no less than -3- topics you have created about something armando wrote or said......

ok, I am starting to believe Hayden Fox is secretly armando. (joking)

You post every single thing he does. on the first page of this forum alone, there is no less than -3- topics you have created about something armando wrote or said......

My goal (honestly) is to snag info I see from the local and national media and bring it here. I appreciate it when others do it as this site is typically one-stop shopping for all things Fins.

I hate it when too many threads become piss-fests over the dumbest things.

Very winnable game for the Fins but it starts with the defense putting pressure on Matt Cassell. Also the Jake Long/Tamba Hali matchup is one Miami needs to win.

My goal (honestly) is to snag info I see from the local and national media and bring it here. I appreciate it when others do it as this site is typically one-stop shopping for all things Fins.

I hate it when too many threads become piss-fests over the dumbest things.
Oh Jesus. The reincarnation of Fin-atic :chuckle:

Carroll is gonna be gettin used. If we want any chance to win, Smith should be on Bowe. Which is still a bad match up.

But, whatev, SFL!

Back
Top Bottom