Manny Lawson Video | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manny Lawson Video

Um, FSU's OL sucked donkey balls last season. Are you Noles so blind as to not see that?

Motion said:
Truth hurts. :wink: :lol: Seriously though, Maryland's line was horrible this year and most of the FSU clips Weatherford was scrambling, held the ball too long, or had just released it. NC State's D is always good but I would like to see some tape against better teams.

Just ask UM or VT about better teams. 11 out of 14 ACC titles including this year ain't bad. Lawson is good and there's not a better conference than the ACC if you ask me. I'm not on the Lawson bandwagon and have argued against him b/c I Like Wimbley better as a combo DE/OLB. That doesn't mean he's not a good player. As a combo, he and Williams really could dominate the line of scrimmage. I watched him throughout his entire career. How much that had to do with Super Mario? Now that's a question...

MiamiMan147 said:
Um, FSU's OL sucked donkey balls last season. Are you Noles so blind as to not see that?

They had injuries but they were still good enough to win the ACC.

NickJr. said:
Just ask UM or VT about better teams. 11 out of 14 ACC titles including this year ain't bad. Lawson is good and there's not a better conference than the ACC if you ask me.

Thats not saying much. Before Miami and VT joined it wasn't much of a conference at all in football. Even with them its at best 3rd, behind the SEC and Big Ten. They were easily the top team in that conference before the realignment. Just making a side crack at the rivals.

Now back on topic.........Lawson............

Man I wish he would put on a little more size to go with that height, but over all he looks alright to me. Yeah I would like to see him against a few other teams also. I guess the closer we get to draft day the more film we'll see.

he got one on one form wat i saw on all those plays from guys that will never play in the NFL so i cant say i am too happy bout what i saw even tho i wouldnt mind taking him at 16 he needs to bulk up a lil bit but he has the size to put on weight

They didn't win the ACC because of their offense. In case you didn't notice their defense from last year had 6 guys that are going to be selected on day 1 one of the draft.

PhinFan0202 said:
The video isn't working for me. It just said it's loading but nothing came up.
Same for me, just keeps loading and loading...

Yahoo Sports! has a very good video of Lawson as well. I also watched clips of NC State's ILB and OLB to get a look at Lawson as well. McCargo and MArio Wiliams clips also show some of Lawson as well.

Thanks for the video man, this guy Lawson is a JT clon. But i think we need more help in the secondary, a top DB is a priority.

Back
Top Bottom