Manny Pacquiao Says “Im Sure Mayweather Doesnt Want to Fight Me… | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manny Pacquiao Says “Im Sure Mayweather Doesnt Want to Fight Me…

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score

link

LOS ANGELES -- Manny Pacquiao believes the biggest potential fight in boxing will never happen because Floyd Mayweather Jr. wants no part of him.

Pacquiao is training in Hollywood for his meeting with Miguel Cotto on Nov. 14 in Las Vegas, but the pound-for-pound champion spared a moment Thursday to evaluate his chances of fighting Mayweather, the unbeaten pay-per-view king. Although the matchup almost certainly would be a financial bonanza for both fighters, Pacquiao thinks fans shouldn't hold their breath.

"I don't think it's going to happen," Pacquiao said. "I'm sure he doesn't want to fight."

“Pacquiao I don't think it's going to happen. I'm sure he doesn't want to fight.
” -- Manny Pacquiao on the possibility of fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Mayweather has been circumspect about his plans for his next bout, saying only that he has never ducked anybody and would consider any opponent. In his comeback bout from a 21-month layoff, Mayweather demolished Juan Manuel Marquez on Sept. 19 in a fight that generated more than 1 million pay-per-view buys.

Back
Top Bottom