Manti Te'o may fall to us. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manti Te'o may fall to us.

ph0enyx

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Apparently he made up having a girlfriend he met over the internet, really who hasn't, and the guys on the radio are going crazy about how this will kill his draft stock. Think we should draft him and have Dansby and Burnett compete for the linebacker spot opposite Koa and then cut the loser?

As someone who has lost someone close to me to Leukemia, what he did was pretty low... Fake a relationship in order to gin up support for his Heisman campaign? Cancer is not something to eff around with. I witnessed first hand what that loss does to a family and circle of friends.

This bozo move really calls into question his integrity. Lost all respect for the guy.

Teo was always going to be on the board he wont be a top 10 player he will go 15-20...

No thanks. I think he's dropped to the late teens/early 20's. I know you shouldn't judge too much based on one game, but I just can't get over how ordinary he looked against Alabama. I know Alabama's O-line is dominant, but even when he got into the backfield he whiffed on so many tackles.
I think he will be a solid pro, but not a difference maker like a Patrick Willis.
12 is too high for him IMO.

Now, I suppose there is the possibility like he was duped like those poor schlubs who send over illegal goods to Nigeria in hopes of finally winning the heart of that super hot model chick in need who contact him out of the blue. But if that is the case, that calls into question his intelligence. You have to be a total derp to start falling in love with a chick you have never met and have no assurances is even real.

I don't think Joe Philbin will want a scam artist like that. Joe Philbin wants high character guys.

Why do I want an overrated linebacker?

He couldn't tackle NFL worthy talent against Alabama and now he is scumbag using this made up story for his Heisman and draft status...

**** him.

This man is scum of the earth for what he did. I wouldn't want him in the 2nd round.

Now, I suppose there is the possibility like he was duped like those poor schlubs who send over illegal goods to Nigeria in hopes of finally winning the heart of that super hot model chick in need who contact him out of the blue.

When those victims of Nigerian scams are interviewed, they admit that they never met the girl in person. Manti claimed that he met Lennay in California, and that they took trips to Hawaii together. Manti was part of the fraud.

Manti Teo is a joke. Teo's character still >>> Ray Lewis' character though.

One made a 3rd graders lie and built up a heisman push off of it. The other lied about people who actually were murdered.

ESPN is currently burying Teo. Just as soon as they finished with a segment on him, they go straight to some footage glorifying Ray Lewis. :bobdole:

One made a 3rd graders lie and built up a heisman push off of it. The other lied about people who actually were murdered.

ESPN is currently burying Teo. Just as soon as they finished with a segment on him, they go straight to some footage glorifying Ray Lewis. :bobdole:

But, but, he does that cool dance and he's a great linebacker! Plus he went to the U. Of course he's a great guy what are you talking about?

/sarcasm

Don't forget how amazing that quarterback who plays for Pittsburgh is. Or James Harrison, man that guy just wants to play hard nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom