Manuel will start Week 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manuel will start Week 1

My thinking, Tuel may verywell be your QB of the future. He looked really good in preseason.

Manual offers hope. I sincerely hope it works out for you guys. Best of luck.

Manny seems like a stand up kid, although I've read on several boards that some FSU fans were not sorry to see him go. Now Famous Jameous, wow!

I am looking forward to comparing EJ and Geno as rookie starters. The Pats will see both in weeks 1 and 2.

The game that Manual was able to play he looked very good,although its preseason

I'm excited to see what he can do in this offense, and have a dual threat option to go along side Spiller. The potential is certainly there.

Manny seems like a stand up kid, although I've read on several boards that some FSU fans were not sorry to see him go. Now Famous Jameous, wow!

Well to be fair, I did not hear many people at A and M that were bothered when Tannehill moved on

The big issue was Manuel was INSANELY hyped coming into Florida State. Like "Greatest QB Florida State has recruited since Charlie Ward" hype. The only other issue I've heard (besides him being raw) is that he preferred to be one of the guys and not the leader of the locker room down at FSU.

Well to be fair, I did not hear many people at A and M that were bothered when Tannehill moved on

Part of an insanely hyped A&M team that underachieved badly. That team (in theory) was the best A&M team in years and were expected to contend for a National Title. Now obviously this one is expected to be much better, but that was A&M's year in a weak Big 12

Looks like the Bills may have found their QB. He certainly got off to a good start.

Yeah Manuel did well. They didn't really open things up a ton, and were a bit on the conservative side but he played good. 2 TDs, the 2nd one being a great throw, and no turnovers, a few scrambles, it was good to see.

However, we still lost, so that's the focus point. Very winnable game too.

Yeah Manuel did well. They didn't really open things up a ton, and were a bit on the conservative side but he played good. 2 TDs, the 2nd one being a great throw, and no turnovers, a few scrambles, it was good to see.

However, we still lost, so that's the focus point. Very winnable game too.

I don't have much love for the Bills but was pulling for them yesterday and will against the Jets too! I was really happy to see Manuel do well. It is good to have a strong AFC East. The talking heads mentioned a coupler of times yesterday that the AFC East is the weakest division in the NFL...we'll see how that works out for them.

Tough loss for the Bills. Manuel looked pretty decent and the Bills shouldn't be a pushover this year. They do the hurry up O and that could cause problems with our D

Considering thats something we led the league in last year why would we worry?

Back
Top Bottom