Manziel - So glad he's not in Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manziel - So glad he's not in Miami

I'd wait until he fails before I start rejoicing that we passed on him.

Odds are he'll be a disaster, but even if he isn't, I don't want him.

manzielmoneyrestroompngw366h650-1.jpg

He is definitely not too bright. Rolling up a dollar bill to snort coke in a public bathroom with a bunch of people you don't know around? Even Josh Gordon is more discreet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odds are he'll be a disaster, but even if he isn't, I don't want him.

manzielmoneyrestroompngw366h650-1.jpg

I see the bumps lined up in the bottom right of the picture. A little bit of toot never hurt anyone a couple weeks before training camp :chuckle:. Browns got their hands full with Manziel and Gordon but they already knew that before acquiring these guys.

He is definitely not too bright. Rolling up a dollar bill to snort coke in a public bathroom with a bunch of people you don't know around? Even Josh Gordon is more discreet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just particularly stupid snorting coke regardless. He is set, in position to be a starting qb, have a career playing a kid's game with a king's ransom and set for life. And if this is him and he's doing coke, he just flushed that down the toilet. Cocaine is extremely addictive I heard, not only would he be banned in the nfl but arrested and on top of that, his life destroyed when, all he has to do is not be a bonehead and be set for life. I won't be surprised seeing more photos show up, since he seems oblivious to everything or just doesn't care.

fail forward fast...caught doing coke in a restroom...glad that's not my qb

Meanwhile Teddy Bridgewater is sitting at home installing Norv's playbook on his xBox so he can get some off season mental reps in and then visiting the local children's hospital. But he has small hands and a slight frame. His deep ball is a bit shakey. SMFH.

from what i hear bridgewater has really impressed...not that i'm surprised...vikings got that one right

from what i hear bridgewater has really impressed...not that i'm surprised...vikings got that one right

Yeah they did. Teddy has a very similar mental makeup and mindset as Tom Brady and JJ Watt. He is almost 100% football, 100% of the time. He's got the "it" factor from the mental standpoint and some of the "it" physical ability too. He's a coach maker, just ask Charlie Strong and Shawn Watson. Now he's going to make Mike Zimmer. I think Norv Turner is already finding out just what he's got in Bridgewater. I mean what can you say about a kid that hobbles up to his coach on a bad wheel and bum wrist during the 1st quarter of a game in cold November New Jersey and basically tells his coach to put him and he'll win the football game AND THEN GOES OUT THERE AND DOES IT?

Meanwhile Teddy Bridgewater is sitting at home installing Norv's playbook on his xBox so he can get some off season mental reps in and then visiting the local children's hospital. But he has small hands and a slight frame. His deep ball is a bit shakey. SMFH.

Not to mention he has shriveled nuts.

Back
Top Bottom