Marcus McNeil | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus McNeil

kkcow15

Starter
Reaction score
We will take Marcus McNeil on april 29th. Our line could achieve stud status with this guy playing RT, and protecting Daunte is of utmost priority. The fact that this guy blocked for Ronnie Brown at Auburn is also enticing.

i think thats ronnie brown in the backround. Lets see them both in Fins unis on opening day!:dolphins:
284902-1.jpg

He also has spinal stenosis and he's nowhere close to value at 16.

Only if we trade down. With the signing of Shelton and the re-signing of McDougle, I don't see us drafting an OL on the first day.

Geforce said:
Only if we trade down. With the signing of Shelton and the re-signing of McDougle, I don't see us drafting an OL on the first day.

um.... we didnt re-sign Mcdougle, he signed with the jaguars i think

phinfan999 said:
um.... we didnt re-sign Mcdougle, he signed with the jaguars i think
Oops...I meant McIntosh. I always get in trouble with those Big Macs

If we draft McNeil he wouldnt be drafted to play RT for us. He would be telling Mr. Shelton to move on over. McNeil is a wall and with his size he should be playing LT. I would hate the pick at 16, because we are in desperate need of a couple of safeties. Whitner is a great pick at 16.

i doubt mcneil makes into the first round now. him at 16 i think is a reach.

I find it amazing that people think Mcneil is such a reach but Whitner is good value. Whitner and Allen seem like much bigger reaches at 16. If we go DB I hope its jimmy Williams.

dlockz said:
I find it amazing that people think Mcneil is such a reach but Whitner is good value. Whitner and Allen seem like much bigger reaches at 16. If we go DB I hope its jimmy Williams.

I completely agree... (although, I dont think Allen would be that much of a reach)

Back
Top Bottom