Marino Bracket - Rd.1 - 3) Fins1971 vs. 14) NavinJohnson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Bracket - Rd.1 - 3) Fins1971 vs. 14) NavinJohnson

Who advances?

• Fins1971

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • NavinJohnson

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
3) Fins1971

vs.

14) NavinJohnson

Who advances? YOU decide!

The new FHMM Tournament's here! The new FHMM Tournament's here!

Marino Bracket, First Round - Johnson, Navin R.! I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this tourney every day! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me now.

the+jerk.jpg

Vote for Navin and win - Ah, anything... in this general area, right in here. Anything, below the stereo, and on this side of the Bicentennial glasses. Anything between the ashtray, and the thimbles. Anything in this three inches. Right in here, this area, that includes the Chiclets, but not the erasers.

hqdefault.jpg

Huh? I am *not* a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my votes, and... uh... my thermos.

hqdefault.jpg

Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...

Bumpus: In order to register to vote, you will need two pieces of identification.

hqdefault.jpg

Me: Ah yes. I have my temporary driver's license - and - my astronaut application form... I didn't pass that though, I failed everything but the date of birth.

No

I can't be loosing now. I just got the rhythm down

[video=youtube_share;l6AlQgq9MRE]https://youtu.be/l6AlQgq9MRE[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom