Marino Bracket - Sweet 16 - (5) The Goat Vs (9) Phinatic8u | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Bracket - Sweet 16 - (5) The Goat Vs (9) Phinatic8u

Who will move to the Elite 8?

• The Goat

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Phinatic8u

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2fad2aba27fc9adb433ccae7aecec71a.jpg

Being a little naughty....

Keep posting bro.

The problem is that my mental cache of music and boobs and funny videos has no coherent filing system. So if I'm doing a monologue, I end up transitioning from an obscure Eric Clapton video to a clip involving a guy getting hit in the face with a Mentos-propelled soda bottle. But then, I'll remember that I'm trying to get votes, so...boobs! But I'm already stuck in funny/interesting video mode, so THIS comes out:

giphy.gif

Which, while not entirely unattractive, is unappealing to those who hate ink. But hey, still good. Now...should I post videos of the Old Spice Guy? Probably not.

So then I immediately downshift into interesting/cool videos, and this is what pops out of my brain:

:30..."Oh, this is cute."

:50:

giphy.gif

2 great OG FH posters but this isn't a legacy match up. Nothing against his opponent but my vote went to the GOAT (named "Nanny?") who actually looks like he wants it by putting in the effort.

Well well Mr. Vaark.

I would have the time if I had the time sir! My effort is all wrapped up in work lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom