Marino has FinHeaven T-shirt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino has FinHeaven T-shirt

Originally posted by dolfan06
you know, Marino 1983 went to a luncheon for the players and marino was a speaker. he gave marino a finheaven T-shirt and a card recognizing AJ as the webmaster! he even shook hands with the guy. thats big news!
:D ;)

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
That's big news for Finheaven! Thanks to Marino1983, what a honor for both him and our site!
i'll talk you about it tomorrow when we go to get tickets!

I am stunned. I cannot believe the news Dolfan06 has dropped on us all. Suicide is something that holds a deep meaning to myself, since I have had family and friends do the same. I feel terrible for his family and friends and for all the Dolphan bretheren who enjoyed his posts and commentary. :(

I am still amazed that when I look at old posts that you are there @dolfan06 .

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I am still amazed that when I look at old posts that you are there @dolfan06 .

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
Yeah, I was one of the first, but the guy that took over the webmasters job and I didn't get along too well. He thought it was a bad idea to give Marino a "T" shirt, I don't know why, I would have been on here all this time. I thought it would have been good advertisement. As far as Marino 1983 he lives in Pa and I haven't talked to him in years

I spent a lot of that time on a site called Phinzmania, It doesn't exist any more. The webmaster there and I got along with real well, in fact he invited me to go to web week-end at Hard Rock stadium. We got to meet and talk with some of the players This was back in 2010, unfortunately we lost to Cleveland that year. Met a guy named "big papa". He drove a Aqua pickup with orange piping on it.:UP:

Back
Top Bottom