Marino is interviewing Tannehill for CBS Sunday Morning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino is interviewing Tannehill for CBS Sunday Morning

This is cool but the 'Master-Padawan' thing doesn't really apply. Marino was a force of nature but he wasn't the cerebral kinda QB that could teach someone else. Marino made throws and choices that would've been disastrous turnovers for any other QB trying to make those plays. You could look at a third of his completions on film breakdown and go "don't throw it there", yet it was a successful play for Danno.
Marino would be more like Annikin/Vader than Yoda. More powerful in the force than anyone else yet with 'meh' wisdom.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

I think the fact that Marino has never drifted towards coaching indicates that he's just not that into Xs and Os and probably never was.

Reactions: MD
The Sith Lord and the Young Moisture Farmer?

Tannehill's breathe smelling like Similac....:crazy:

Cowher did some MAJOR backtracking last week from his earlier statements

Sunday Morning is one of the best shows on TV. Been watching it for as long as I can remember.

How is Dan interviewing anyone on this show? I guess he is after all a CBS reporter/announcer? I have never seen a show like this on Sunday Morning ever before.

Sunday Morning is one of the best shows on TV. Been watching it for as long as I can remember.

How is Dan interviewing anyone on this show? I guess he is after all a CBS reporter/announcer? I have never seen a show like this on Sunday Morning ever before.

Don't think that's what's happening here. The title of the OP is a little misleading. ( I am also a big fan of CBS Sunday morning:)

Sorry, I meant to say what ever the name of the Sunday morning football show is. Is there a news show called Sunday Morning or something?

Back
Top Bottom