Marino offers his thoughts on Tannehill and the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino offers his thoughts on Tannehill and the Dolphins

FSU Truth

Toss a coin to your Witcher
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
“Everybody, I’m including Ryan, would think that he’s going to continue to grow and get better as a quarterback,” Marino said. “With some of the things they’ve done offensively over the last year and some of the moves they’ve made, you’d like to expect that and see that. After a couple of years, him himself, Ryan, would think that they’re going to continue to get better and he’s going to continue to get better as a quarterback.”

Read more here

I really hope that Wallace decides to put in some extra work with his QB this offseason. With good chemistry those two could be deadly

Wish Marino would get more involved with RT.. Maybe now that he has the time, he will..

I really hope that Wallace decides to put in some extra work with his QB this offseason. With good chemistry those two could be deadly

We know Tannehill is working with some of the wideouts, but don't know if Wallace is one of them

Marino should take RT under his wing. I can only imagine the play of RT after a year under
Marino. Couldn't hurt to have a HOF to give u pointers. And Wallace needs to put work in.
If he won't then he can't bitch about anything.

We know Tannehill is working with some of the wideouts, but don't know if Wallace is one of them
There was only the one article a couple weeks ago that said he was not involved, haven't heard anything lately. I just want them to do whatever it takes to get on the same page.

There are some rumors floating around that Ross wants to give Marino another shot at a position on the team. How about a front office position with duties that include working some with RT. I bet that even without previous experience as a QB coach, he would probably do a better job than Sherman's son in law.

Wish Marino would get more involved with RT.. Maybe now that he has the time, he will..

I would LOVE to see this. I'm waiting for Ryan to take a big step forward this year. And hopefully he brings Wallace with him.

Why do people want Marino involved with Tannehill....has he ever shown the mentor mentality or any coaching ability?

Give me Chad Pennington as a mentor any day.

His comments were as always right down the middle. He tries to hard not to offend or excite anyone.
If he is going to be a part of this team, he must say what he really thinks and stop being so PC and always play it safe mode. He comes off as stupid and I do not think he is.
The media has ruined him.

His comments were as always right down the middle. He tries to hard not to offend or excite anyone.
If he is going to be a part of this team, he must say what he really thinks and stop being so PC and always play it safe mode. He comes off as stupid and I do not think he is.
The media has ruined him.

He may not be stupid but, he's never been "bright"

Back
Top Bottom