mark sanchez | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mark sanchez

jayfin

Jay
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
he=Chad Pennington not joe flacco and the jets boo chad out of town good luck mark...:crazy:

he=Chad Pennington not joe flacco and the jets boo chad out of town good luck mark...:crazy:
Except Mark Sanchez actually has arm strength and can make every throw accurately.

No one ever said hes Joe Flacco, they are different types of QB. I think that Sanchez is more in the lines of a Matt Ryan if you want a comparison.

People that say Mark has the same amount of arm strength as Chad, really haven't watched him play.

LOL, they said Lienart had enough arm strength too....made Norm Chow look smart for telling the Titans he didnt have the strength to force it into smaller windows he would see in the NFL. Too bad they wasted the pick on VY.

will he be a good pro in his rookie season? He'll probably start. I think he could be decent. Has a good run game, and a good defense.

LOL, they said Lienart had enough arm strength too....made Norm Chow look smart for telling the Titans he didnt have the strength to force it into smaller windows he would see in the NFL. Too bad they wasted the pick on VY.
Too bad Sanchez has a much stronger arm than Leinart, and its not even a discussion. Steve Smith the WR for the Giants was interviewed and said "no offense to Leinart, but Sanchez has a cannon" when asked who had the stronger arm.

Has Leinart not succeed yet b/c of lack of arm strength? Peopl don't realize that in the 2 years Leinart played he started 16 games and warner started 16 games and leinart was 7-9 while Warner 6-10. Leinart is not done in this league yet.

will he be a good pro in his rookie season? He'll probably start. I think he could be decent. Has a good run game, and a good defense.

it's alot to ask a rookie to succeed in year 1. I won't expect it but he certianly has the team around him that would allow him to have success. It CAN happen but the expectation should not be that it will happen.

Too bad Sanchez has a much stronger arm than Leinart, and its not even a discussion. Steve Smith the WR for the Giants was interviewed and said "no offense to Leinart, but Sanchez has a cannon" when asked who had the stronger arm.

I admit i don't follow college ball, so can someone explain to me why Sanchez couldn't unseat Josh freakin Booty for three years? Didn't he go in the 4th rd last year?

I admit i don't follow college ball, so can someone explain to me why Sanchez couldn't unseat Josh freakin Booty for three years? Didn't he go in the 4th rd last year?

B/C he was meant to go to the Jets and lead them to the SB 7 times, duh.

I have brought this very point up to jit fans but then you get the grade- school retort that I and the Dolphin fan base are just jealous because we fear that Sanchez will dominate in the AFC East.. :lol:

Leinart has the same abilities a Sanchez, maybe it is possible that Sanchez's arm is stronger but not by much... The one negative that they both seem to have is over self confidence! It hasn't worked very well for Lineart he cannot seem to beat out a 38 going on 39 year old qb..

We shall see if Sanchez can be a Palmer or a rehash of Lineart..
The clock is ticking!

Marino1983

Because Pete Carroll likes playing his veteran QBs, the plan was for Sanchez to sit and learn then once Booty graduated Sanchez would be starter for 2 years. (except Sanchez left)

Also just so you know, Sanchez not only has a stronger arm but hes more accurate and athletic than Leinart.

I have brought this very point up to jit fans but then you get the grade- school retort that I and the Dolphin fan base are just jealous because we fear that Sanchez will dominate in the AFC East.. :lol:

Leinart has the same abilities a Sanchez, maybe it is possible that Sanchez's arm is stronger but not by much... The one negative that they both seem to have is over self confidence! It hasn't worked very well for Lineart he cannot seem to beat out a 38 going on 39 year old qb..

We shall see if Sanchez can be a Palmer or a rehash of Lineart..
The clock is ticking!

Marino1983
Sanchez is a different QB than Leinart. Hes much more athletic, hes more accurate. (some people didn't like the ball placement and accuracy of Leinart saying it was overrated). Sanchez is a harder worker, more dedicated to football. (Leinart was called Mr.Hollywood, something Sanchez isn't)
Sanchez has a stronger arm. (Pete Carroll has said it, Steve Smith has said it, Pete Carroll compares Sanchez's arm with Carson Palmer saying that the only arm that compares with Sanchez of past QBs is Carson Palmer)

Sanchez had way less talent around him, Leinart had a much better OL, had Reggie Bush, lots of NFL high drafted pick WRs. Sanchez didn't have that good of a offense around him, the USC defense was the really talented side.

it's alot to ask a rookie to succeed in year 1. I won't expect it but he certianly has the team around him that would allow him to have success. It CAN happen but the expectation should not be that it will happen.

Spoken like a true Jets fan, already mentally preparing yourself for another disappointing season. :lol:

I hate that the Jets got Sanchez. I think he will be a franchise QB in the NFL. He really has everything your looking for in a QB and if I was Detroit I would have took him over Stafford

Back
Top Bottom