Marko Mitchell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marko Mitchell

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Anyone watch any Nevada games... He's 6'4 220 lb WR who was productive playing for Nevada. First-team All WAC. He seems to have the "triangle numbers" Mike Mayock is always talking about when speaking of WRs.

so why haven't I heard of him before, granted he's playing in Nevada, his size is golden, how's his game?

He drops easy passes. Colin Kaepernick could be the next superstar QB in a few years.

It is amazing what kaepernick accomplished with the team he is on.

Mitchell sucks. IMO, players who can't catch everything don't belong in the NFL, whether they are WR's,TE's, or RB's.

I sure as thunder wouldn't draft WR who has a history of drops; not in a million years.

This is why Bess and Camarillo and guys like them are underrated. The NFL is full of speedy athletic specimens who can't really catch a football while under duress.

Better to draft Jamarko Simmons and Brian Hartline in the 5th and 7th than one of the speedsters in the 1st or early 2nd who is a moron who can't block and drops passes.

Mitchell has bad hands and inconsistent effort. It's too bad because he's a nice athlete for a 6'4" wide receiver. He was a huge disappointment at the Shrine Game.

Dont be surprised if we get Louis Murphy from Florida in round 3 or 4.

Sorry...I graduated from UNR, so I saw a few game this year. He did not impress me, except for his size. No thanks...

There is a sophomore DE playing for UNR that I think WILL BE A FRICKING STUD....Basped if I remember right...I am keeping my eye on him to see how he develops...6'6" 240, 18.5 tackles for loss, 10 pass defenses, 3 forced fumbles, 3 recovered, 50 tackles, 35 unassisted

Back
Top Bottom