Marlins get Conine back! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlins get Conine back!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
check front page sidebar on espn.com for details(to lazy to link)

You're a Marlins fan?

Oliver...

I had heard Marlins were willing to trade D. Lee for him earlier in the year...anyone know what we gave for Conine?

Re: Re: Marlins get Conine back!

Originally posted by Oliver

You're a Marlins fan?

Oliver...
yes...I've lived in Miami since 90...they came in 93, Panthers a year later....So in baseball I'm a Marlins fan, and hockey I'm a Sabres/Panthers fan...truth be told I really don't care for either of these sports, but those are my teams.

Re: Re: Re: Marlins get Conine back!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

yes...I've lived in Miami since 90...they came in 93, Panthers a year later....So in baseball I'm a Marlins fan, and hockey I'm a Sabres/Panthers fan...truth be told I really don't care for either of these sports, but those are my teams.

So where did you live before Miami, Buffalo? If not how in the heck did you ever get to the point to like the Bills?

Oliver...

I was gonna ask that lol..anyways Phillies lost today! What a game.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Marlins get Conine back!

Originally posted by Oliver

So where did you live before Miami, Buffalo? If not how in the heck did you ever get to the point to like the Bills?

Oliver...
born in Niagra Falls, NY....right outside of Buffalo

Juan Pierre with his first HR of the year today! Woohoo! Way to go JP..Congrats!

Ah, what a great aqusition by the Marlins. I really hope they get to the playoffs, they sure deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom