Marlins trade rumors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlins trade rumors

Deez Nutz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
There's a rumor going around about a 3 team trade involving the Marlins, Royals, and Yankees. The rumor is that the Royals would send Carlos Beltran to the Marlins for some prospects, and the Marlins would send Carlos Beltran to the Yankees for Jose Contreras. Assuming the Yankees agree to pay most of the $20 million Contreras is owed through 2006. Another rumor is the Marlins could be sending Abraham Nunez to the Royals for releiving pitcher Jason Grimsley. That trade seems more likley to happen. Also, there are rumors that the Marlins are looking for a catcher.

Yes, I have read the smae reports. The Marlins really screwed up when they did not sign Pudge. I knew that was going to come back and bite them in the azz.

The 3 way trade for Beltran is something I don't see happening cause the Yanks would have to pay the remaining money, about 20 mill, left on his contract. Of couse if anyone can and will do it, it would be the deep pockets of the Yanks.

The Marlins won't pay Beltran, but it would be real nice if they would trade for him and stick him in left, and bench Conine

The Beltran trade is ridiculous.

The Marlins would trade both prospects, and then Beltran for Contreras who's not that great? No way

If the Marlins get Beltran, he stays a Marlin this year, but he'll most likely go to the Yankees or Red Socks

They need middle relief. They constantly blow games. Tomorrow Burnout is starting, so McKeon will more than likely go to the bullpen in the 6th. Hopefully they can build a big lead by then.

Back
Top Bottom