MARLINS WIN!!!!(home opener) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MARLINS WIN!!!!(home opener)

go_fins

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Miami, where the women come in many flavors!
alright guys, everyone that lives in Dade or Broward, make an effort to go to a few games this season. I'm planning on going Friday and I'll go to a few this season. go to as many games as you can.

WE STILL BELIEVE!!!!!!
:woot:

I was watching the gamecast, and I noticed Benitez almost blew it. (HR and a LONG Double) Gonna be a long season with that dude...

I am going tommorow with my girlfriend and I am going Saturday with my best friend. I am going to try to go to more games this year.

BTW Blitz, don't you worry. He will do just fine, and If not we will trade for a good closer, like we diid last year.

Originally posted by Prime Time
He will do just fine
Yeah Ok homer, what possible basis do you have for saying that :confused: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Prime Time
and If not we will trade for a good closer, like we diid last year.
However, I do agree with this, Ugie was a great pickup last season...

Blitz, I told you I should've picked up Choi in your league. Didn't he go undrafted? Sh*t. I think he's going to have a remarkable year. You see my fantasy CF Notorious Blackafrenchigan boy Pierre did the damn theezy today! :tongue:

I know Pierre picked me up some points.

Btw, I'm still tryna work out that deal with Zonk for Edgar Renterria. :up:

You can expect even better stats from Pierre on Wednesday & Thursday. He straight-up OWNS Vargas & Ohka. I wouldn't be suprised if that little bastard went deep :eek:

MeSuck Choi is all yours. I don't see myself benching Helton or Delgado for him anytime soon. You should pick him up and put him in your utility. Unless of course you enjoy having Sweeney and Wilkerson going 0-12 everyday :lol:

Yo Beez, sign on aim foo..

I want to show you something, finally I got that new 17 inch & DSL. :woot:

I went to yesterday's game. I had mad fun. Going again today, hopefully we can win the series Vs Montreal. I am also going Saturday to get the replica WS Rings. I also supported the team by buying the WS Hat, that thing cost me $20, but I like it a lot. I sat in RF yesterday, and I think I will be today. Saturday I'll be in CF. Look out for me :)

Choi aka IHop homered 2 times yesterday. :woot:

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc
I was watching the gamecast, and I noticed Benitez almost blew it. (HR and a LONG Double) Gonna be a long season with that dude...
Serves me right for saying that :mad: :mad: :mad:

3 saves, gimme a freaking break....

But don't get your hopes up with him, the Phillies have a habit of making bad pitchers look like Allstars.

Not Beckett tho, he was phenomenal today.

Benitez 5 for 5 in save opportunities. We sweeped The Phillies and theey are still talking junk. Tsk tsk.

Back
Top Bottom