Marlins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Move this thread whenever u wish, just wanted people to see it....

What an amazing game, if you missed it tonight, you really really suck!!!!!

MARLINS WIN IN 11....9-8....MIKE LOWELL PINCH HIT HOME RUN in the top of the 11th!!!!!!

Well, I ain't gonna be the one to move it. Not just yet anyway. This is the best team in Miami right now. They're very good offensively. Great defensively. And they have an impressive pitching staff. Lots of speed. Simply put, they are dangerous.

The Marlins fear no one. They never quit. They never let up. Even when they're down, they're putting the other team under pressure. No lead is insurmountable to them. I really, really wish that the other fans on this board (if you don't already root for another team) get on the bandwagon and support these guys. Even I, a person who admittedly had gotten away from baseball, came back a few months ago and have been watching every game intently.

I'm telling you guys, it is very fun watching these kids play. They are absolutely do-or-die every night.

Absolutely AMAZING Game!!!

I have loved the Marlins since '93!!! I am soooo happy there are back in the playoffs and playing with Jeff Conine again. Pudge for MVP!! What a great return HR for Lowell. Welcome back!! :D

Bring on Game 2!!! :)

OH MY GOD!! I don't know if i can physically handle a whole series (hopefully 2) of these types of games. I swear its gonna be the death of me.

Shoulda saw Miami.. people were running outta their cribs at midnight. My f'n mom was loud.

I'm a Marlins watcher! Since they hired the old gun McKeon and brought up Cabrera and Willis (D-Train), we have never looked back. If the NLCS is our final hoorah, then I tip my hat to this superlative team. If not, and we win it all, then it's time to get down in Miami!!!

The Marlins are young, tough, and talented. This season marks a new era for the fish and baseball in South Florida. If they win the world championship, then maybe, a new baseball stadium will be built. Can you imagine, no more infield dirt for the Dolphins to play on.

Go fish!
_

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
All those BoSox fans will really be crying 'curse' when we beat 'em :evil:

Easy there killer.....first of all, true BoSox fans don't believe in any curse. It's a silly media perpetuated built in excuse for failure. It's BS, and it needs to be layed to rest...BIGTIME!....Now, I may not change my lucky shirt or I might sit in the same chair for every game, but I'll be damned if I'm going to buy into any Bambino BS :lol:......Second of all, besides youth, the Red Sox and the Marlins are a carbon copy of each other as far as approach to the game. Neither team is EVER out of a game because they are constantly pushing buttons and pulling levers to keep the other team off balance and pressured.

If you weren't a Marlins fan, you would be in love with this year's Red Sox team. They are a hard working scrappy bunch of players whose sum total is greater than their parts. So, please save the insults for when we actually play each other and do yourself a favor and enjoy the ALCS as a fan of the underdog Red Sox.

Last edited:
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Shoulda saw Miami.. people were running outta their cribs at midnight. My f'n mom was loud.

Just as I would imagine. I was in a Miami Ale House 3 weeks ago watching a Marlins game and the whole bar went nuts after we won. I have had my Dolphins/Jags tickets in hand for awhile now for this Sunday, BUT I would do just about anything to be in Miami this weekend for our sports cousin, the Marlins!

GO MARLINS!! I'll be watching and cheering you guys on from Jacksonville. I will be in Miami for the Pats game, so maybe I will get to feel the electricty of Miami, if the Marlins get to the World Series. :D

Living in the north suburbs of Chicago, I've got to root for the Cubbies. Last night's game was indeed awesome, and it was good to see the Cubs offense put up some runs. Had Prior or Wood been pitching last night, there's on doubt the Cubs would have won. We'll see how the Marlins do tonight with Prior on the hill.

Prior or Wood will lose at least one game this series. That means Clement and Zambrano need to win and pitch well. Zambrano failed his first test. If those two can't get it together, I see Florida winning in 6 or 7 games.

Hopefully the BoSox can win tonight. You all have to admit that the best World Series baseball could ever hope to have would be Cubs-BoSox. I wouldn't want to watch Marlins-Yankees, though I'd be rooting for the Marlins.

Question for you all...now that Lowell hit that Pinch Hit HR...does he desreve to start again..or not yet?

Back
Top Bottom