Marsh fan, former Bronco fan..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marsh fan, former Bronco fan.....

TrueDiesel3

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey there guys, I'm a big Brandon Marshall fan and that's because I was once a fan of the Broncos. I don't know what the hell the Josh McDaniels is doing down in Denver, so until he gets fired I need teams to cheer for. I decided to go with the Dolphins because I'm a huge Brandon Marshall fan because he deserves a championship and I'm also a fan of Ronnie Brown.

You guys might hate me for being a bandwagoner, but I still respect the Dolphins Organization and it's not like I'll hate your team once it starts re-building. I'm definitely cheering for the Dolphins next season. I'm huge fan of the Wildcat Offense too. :D

I was a Broncos fan since the 1998 Superbowl against the Packers. It was the first game I ever watched and to add to that my next door neighbor (who is also a relative) had an awesome football video game and he was the Broncos all the time and I use to copy everything he does so I also liked the Broncos because of that. I was a huge fan of guys like Elway, Davis, Smith, and Sharpe.....they were all awesome and future HOFers. Sadly the Broncos have gone down even further in the ****ter when Cutler became the starter for this team, it led to McDaniels hiring, which led to Cutler's departure, which led to Marshall's departure, which led to I don't know what the hell is going on in Denver.

Go Fins.

The dolphins number 1 receiver last year was Ted Ginn, and now you are a dolphins fan? you missed out on a lot of good moments from Mr.ginn (and family).

You guys might hate me for being a bandwagoner, but I still respect the Dolphins Organization and it's not like I'll hate your team once it starts re-building. I'm definitely cheering for the Dolphins next season. I'm huge fan of the Wildcat Offense too. :D

Go Fins.

The Dolphins have a bandwagon since when:err:

I was unaware we had a bandwagon...yet. Welcome aboard, this will be a great season for us.

Back
Top Bottom