Marshall working to return against Browns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall working to return against Browns

Not very reassuring, but the Browns secondary isn't very good. Get healthy for the Jets, Brandon. It might be a big one if we beat the Browns and the Pats beat the Jets.

I would much rather Brandon to be 100% against NY the following week, but I would love to see him be able to go this week. The Browns are ranked 19th against the pass, and are banged up in the secondary. They also do not have a quality CB over 5'11''.

All that being said they should probably shut him down due to the Jet game. If we win against the Browns it will come down to shutting down the run and not giving up a turn over or kick return TD. I don't see Brandon being the make or break player for this game. The following week against NY it is going to mean a lot for Henne, Hartline, and Bess, if Brandon can play.

If he has been working on it 24/7, his azz need to get some sleep! :)

forget giving beast the rest...id want my best players on the field every game no matter who we play...its any given sunday boys

Let his *** sit on the bench. He can throw all the balls he wants there.

We don't lose to bad teams. We should beat them by at least a TD. I'd rather Marshall rest this week.

Back
Top Bottom