Marvez: "Stephen Ross is a disgrace" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marvez: "Stephen Ross is a disgrace"

Marvez says Ross should pay for the upgrades himself or sell the team. Says Ross should ask Fergie and Gloria Estefan for the money. Jorge Sedano exposes that the Dolphins have been sending him e-mails because he's been bashing the stadium proposal all day.

Who cares what he thinks? Like his opinion should be held at the highest regard. Whatever motive he may have at ripping Ross, (cause I did not listen it and will not cause its probably trash) its complete BS to call Mr. Ross that. Although some of you don't like him, this guy is doing his best to deliver a winner to Miami and to add some excitement to our fanbase which it has been lacking. Criticize him for his moves of sticking with Ireland or whatever it may be, but you cannot deny that this man cares for our team. We all ought to be grateful we don't have an owner like Jeffrey Loria of the Marlins, he is the disgrace not Ross.

Marves is a disgrace. Do not know who pissed in his Cheerios when he was covering Fins for the SS. He has been bashing the team lately, way off base here.

And honestly I dont see how you can be against Ross's proposal, he is paying a very significant amount to build a nicer stadium for the fans. The city gov't just needs to help Ross out just a bit, in something that benefits both sides. However the ones who come out winning in the end would be the city gov't because those superbowls and BCS championships bring alot of money to the city of Miami. As opposed to the Marlins deal, which btw the Marlins contributes nothing to our city seeing how nobody is going to go to their games this year. And when I say no one I mean NO ONE will pay to watch that circus, ran by that ******* Loria.

let Ross use his money to swap stadiums with the Marlins. It will be a guaranteed sellout every game. Just about every fan will be right on top of the field and there will be no rainouts or 1 PM sun. Let the Marlins go back to Sun Life.

I kind of think the proposal is fair. City leaders and the public can agree or disgree.

Alex "Not So Marvelez" was the Fins beat writing douche (for the Sun Sentinel) before Mando and Omar. Like them, a generally biased and not especially astute reporter who's only got worse with Fox. His agenda seems to be ripping anything Fins and as a journalist should be accorded the same credibility as Milli Vanilli as musicians. All these clowns make me appreciate (and lament the departure of) Jeff Darlington. WGAF WGAS when it comes to his agenda-driven opinions!

Marves is like a number of current and former columnists in Miami newspapers...he's a hater. If it bleeds it leads. Everything is negative. Apparently they get more attention and readership going that route. I'm not a huge fan of that approach, but you learn to take it with a grain of salt. It is what it is. Hopefully Joe, Ryan, and Jeff can shove it down their throat...although...I'm sure they'd find a way to hate on a Super Bowl win.

Ahhh daytime sports radio shows. I guess it's important we hear what Marvez's opinions are regarding the stadium. I mean the producers of the radio show had to think an audience would care what Marvez or had to say otherwise why have him on?

No chance I'm listening to the archived version of his comments positive or negative.

AND SEDANO ..WHO WENT TO WQAM TO BURY THE DOLPHINS..THIS GUY IS ON THE MIAMI HEATS PAYROLL. HE EVEN NAMED HIS DOG RILEY..REMINDS ME OF JILL MARTIN WHO WORKED ON CHANNEL 4..THE HEAT COULDN'T DO ANYTHING BAD WITH HER..AS FOR THE DOLPHINS SHE ALWAYS HAD SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY..SHE WAS ALSO ON THE HEATS PAYROLL ..IT STARTED ON WAMI..SEDANO IS ALWAYS BRINGING BAD VIBES AND NEGATIVE TALK ABOUT THE DOLPHINS..WHY HE'S ON THE MIAMI HEATS PAYROLL AND THEY ARE TRYING TO TURN MIAMI ALL INTO BASKETBALL..I WONDER WHEN LEBRON GETS OLD WHO THEY GONNA GET..I KNOW SHAQS SON..SEDANO IS A JERK! OPEN YOUR EYES GUYS THATS ALL IT IS..:woot:

Marvez has always hated the Dolphins, even when he covered them...they are not his precious Bronco's.

I don't understand why people on this board pay him any mind at all.

When marves comes out with joe rose..he never says nothing bad about the fins ...but cuban bully sedano is using him to say what he told him to say..sedano is the dolphin hater not marvez..he's using marvez as his talking dummy..

Back
Top Bottom