Mason Crosby | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mason Crosby

Denverfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I know we signed Feely, but if he slides

Biography:Moved into the starting lineup as a freshman and has been awarded All-Conference honors since his sophomore campaign, while being named an All-American the past two years. Connected on 67.9% of his field goals last season, with a long of 56 yards. Missed on three attempts outside of 60 yards. Hit five field goals outside of 50 yards as a junior, including a 58-yarder at sea level, which was an NCAA record. Kicked on a career-long 60-yard field goal as a sophomore.
Pos:
Big-legged kicker who is the best prospect at his position in almost a half-dozen years. Gets tremendous lift on field goals, consistently hits them from long yardage and handles pressure well. Comes through in clutch situations. Has proven effective at altitude or at sea level.
Neg:
Does not consistently follow through on the longer field goals, which hampers the trajectory of his kicks. Struggled with his kickoffs during Senior Bowl practices in adverse conditions.

I didn't want him before Feely. I want him even less now. I would have liked for us to have drafted Justin Medlock on day 2 instead of giving a nice contract to Feely, but little chance of that happening now.

Back
Top Bottom