Reaction score
BAL-1.gif
Derrick Mason-WR- RavensApr. 18 - 3:27 pm et
right_corner_player_news-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif

Three or four teams have inquired with the Ravens about Derrick Mason's availability.
Baltimore is reportedly in wait-and-see mode concerning Mason, but could consider dealing him for a third-round pick. A possible trade could be a boon for second-year pro Demetrius Williams.

mason a 3rd!!! hes done IMO Old and done

You seem to say that about a lot of people. Care to explain yourself on this one?

Derek Mason has quitely been one of the NFLs best receivers over the past 5 years. Prior to last year, he had 5 consecutive 1000 yard seasons rarely drops the football. I think he would be a beautiful compliment to Chambers and Booker as he is kind of middle ground to them. However, I don't think it happens because Miami seems to want the draft picks and definitely won't part ways with a 3rd rounder for a 33 year old. I hope Mason stays out of the AFC East though, very good player.

You seem to say that about a lot of people. Care to explain yourself on this one?

Derek Mason has quitely been one of the NFLs best receivers over the past 5 years. Prior to last year, he had 5 consecutive 1000 yard seasons rarely drops the football. I think he would be a beautiful compliment to Chambers and Booker as he is kind of middle ground to them. However, I don't think it happens because Miami seems to want the draft picks and definitely won't part ways with a 3rd rounder for a 33 year old. I hope Mason stays out of the AFC East though, very good player.
IMO Booker will be gone soon. I think it's pointless to keep the same corps of receivers when the offense has not excelled with this same group the past 3 seasons.

Keep Chambers, maybe move Derek Hagan to #2, and draft a rookie receiver in later rounds [Mike Walker please, thanks].

If you checked out the San Diego Chargers' depth chart, you would see the Cam Cameran's offense does not have much of a passing game. Eric Parker, San Diego's most productive wide receiver in 2006, only recorded a whopping 659 yards receiving:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/SD

I think we will be fine without Booker. Besides, his legs are declining. He has slipped so many times last season, it was getting pathetic.

IMO Booker will be gone soon. I think it's pointless to keep the same corps of receivers when the offense has not excelled with this same group the past 3 seasons.

Keep Chambers, maybe move Derek Hagan to #2, and draft a rookie receiver in later rounds [Mike Walker please, thanks].

If you checked out the San Diego Chargers' depth chart, you would see the Cam Cameran's offense does not have much of a passing game. Eric Parker, San Diego's most productive wide receiver in 2006, only recorded a whopping 659 yards receiving:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/SD

I think we will be fine without Booker. Besides, his legs are declining. He has slipped so many times last season, it was getting pathetic.

I love the people who like Chambers then say Booker isnt good, or worth it. Are you kidding me? After losing Welker, booker is our only WR that has any consistensy. You to say its pointless for us to keep the same WR core when it isn't productive, then in the next sentence say to keep chambers. That is comical.

Back
Top Bottom