Mathis signs with Denver | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mathis signs with Denver

Mike KlisVerified account
‏@MikeKlis

Evan Mathis deal is 1 year, $2.5 million with chance to earn $4 million. He had protested $5.5 mill salary in Philly, leading to release.

wtf...ha ha and we gonna bank on dallas thomas over that money...wow...

i hope this staff got it right...it will be their funeral if the olines a disaster

O-line is fine if the QB plays like hes expected to. There was NEVER a need for Mathis. Move on.

How does Joe in his make or break double down on Thomas? Unreal.

Probably because he knows a thing or two about professional football.

If only Joe listened to the masses, Miami would be a championship team already. :lol:

i've seen this team pay more money to tony mcdaniel to play like 10 percent of the snaps than that

yeesh...

Evan Mathis ‏@EvanMathis69 28m28 minutes ago
@ML_West it's a 1.5 difference and I turned down a 5.5 offer today. You were saying?

wtf...ha ha and we gonna bank on dallas thomas over that money...wow...

i hope this staff got it right...it will be their funeral if the olines a disaster

It's not about us it's about him picking the Broncos over anyone else.

I like how we just assume that if we would have signed Mathis, he would have played at the exact same level as he did in Philly. Like there's never been a free agent guard that's failed with a new team. I think we have just a good chance with Thomas as we would with Mathis.

Mathis: I want to play for a contender but if you're ****ty ass organization wants to pay me $7 mill then I'm down
HaydenFox: DEAL!!

If the guy is telling you to your face he doesn't think your team is a contender you still want him in the locker room?

Back
Top Bottom