Matt Cassel to the Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Cassel to the Bills

Yep...Rex passed on buttfumble.

Bills are making moves...

At least Junc can avoid having to cheer for a division rival now. :chuckle:

I cannot root for Buffalo but I would have had a soft spot for them if they brought in Mark. I am very happy for that reason and b/c they would have been better w/ Mark. Cassell is a slightly better Orton.

Just goes to show the even Rex knew his ex QB was a loser...this move really tells what the coaching staff thought of Buttfumble the last 2 years in NY.

What goes around, comes around.

Just goes to show the even Rex knew his ex QB was a loser...this move really tells what the coaching staff thought of Buttfumble the last 2 years in NY.

What goes around, comes around.

how does it tell you that exactly? this should be fun.

how does it tell you that exactly? this should be fun.
What does going after Josh McCown, and then trading for Matt Cassel tell you when Sanchez is a free agent? I don't doubt that the Bills FO want Manuel to start, but if Rex really wanted to bring in Sanchez, he could easily do it.

If I was a Bills fan (thank Shula I'm not) I'd be really concerned right now. I thought the McCoy trade was shortsighted and adding Cassel just means they added one more QB to their team who shouldn't be starting in this league. But hey at least those Rex interviews will be entertaining.

What does going after Josh McCown, and then trading for Matt Cassel tell you when Sanchez is a free agent? I don't doubt that the Bills FO want Manuel to start, but if Rex really wanted to bring in Sanchez, he could easily do it.

Mark has options, it would make no sense to put all their eggs in one basket. A) mark isn't good enough where they should just wait on that one player and b) if they do wait and another team signs him then what? they could get stuck w/ Matt Moore/Kyle orton type and have no chance to win.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

If I was a Bills fan (thank Shula I'm not) I'd be really concerned right now. I thought the McCoy trade was shortsighted and adding Cassel just means they added one more QB to their team who shouldn't be starting in this league. But hey at least those Rex interviews will be entertaining.

Buffalo is the clear #2 in the AFC East right now. If Cassell or Manuel give them decent QB play they can do some serious damage. Alonso was expendable, that D was great w/o him. Buffalo is going to be very dangerous in the AFC next year, I think they will push NE more than any team has since the Jets beat them out for the '02 div title.

Back
Top Bottom