Matt Moore lovers....See why we got Cutler? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore lovers....See why we got Cutler?

What's the point of this thread? Simply "I told you so"?

Wish we would of drafted a couple young Quarterbacks as a development project the last five years, seems that it could of really helped us out.

Going forward I hope the team prioritizes that in the draft.

I give Matt credit because without his play last year no playoffs. A couple good games then a couple not so good but more than you can expect from the no. 2
Recap : Glad he's on the team. Would not want him as the starter this season.
Same as Gase felt and that's why we got Jay.

10 mil taken away from next season, superbowl incoming! and way more ints in his career than moore for % of pt... good thing we got jay int machine cutler though! preseason champs, gase's panic is now spun into a great job! OP is usually a good poster but this endless support of coaches bs no matter how much they mess up has gotten real old. Without a doubt gase lost a lot of respect in the locker room for that move, wait til the season is over to praise it if you want to because on the surface it looks terrible given moore's and cutler's history and the money he had to give up to get a guy who seemingly didn't care about football from most reports. Remember, most people said all those rumors about cutler last year were just nonsense, turns out not so much, so maybe the he doesn't care stuff isn't far off either because first chance gase gets he chases after him.

Reports are he brought Cutler in to pitch the team the season is not done after 17 went down.. I dont think this young team is going to judge a qb who gets called in. When the head coach and Suh both give vouchers you roll with it.
Gase has a high credit number after a playoff appearance with that roster and a hurt qb last year.

10 mil taken away from next season, superbowl incoming! and way more ints in his career than moore for % of pt... good thing we got jay int machine cutler though! preseason champs, gase's panic is now spun into a great job! OP is usually a good poster but this endless support of coaches bs no matter how much they mess up has gotten real old. Without a doubt gase lost a lot of respect in the locker room for that move, wait til the season is over to praise it if you want to because on the surface it looks terrible given moore's and cutler's history and the money he had to give up to get a guy who seemingly didn't care about football from most reports. Remember, most people said all those rumors about cutler last year were just nonsense, turns out not so much, so maybe the he doesn't care stuff isn't far off either because first chance gase gets he chases after him.
Pretty much everything you say cannot be further from the truth. "Gase lost respect in the locker room for that move" is the worst of them all.

I understand Moore is a valuable asset in our locker room. Supposedly, a lot of our guys like him. Right now, that's probably more a reflection on his personality rather than his 1 step forward, 2 steps back play on the field. However, even though I like the guy as a person, my hope is that next year we can seriously upgrade.

Matt Moore made some awful decisions and throws...at a time in the game when we had Philly by the throat.

Of course the game is meaningless..
But his performance was not.

I hate say it but cutler looks real good last night. Moore need stay on bench....cutler will be interesting this yr. He look good so far....

Would rather have McGloin

He literally decides on where he's throwing the football before the play snaps. And he does it often. It's one of the worse habits a quarterback can have.

That was something I did playing football with my friends in the neighborhood. I expect an NFL caliber QB to be able to go through his progressions and take advantage of his opportunities. Moore is not fundamentally sound. Forcing the pass to Parker while passing up a wide open Stills is as boneheaded as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom