McCoy turns down Raiders interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McCoy turns down Raiders interview

Very interesting. Either he has been told something or he does not think he has any shot with the Raiders.

La Canfora just said McCoy postponed his Raiders interview because it conflicted with his Dolphins interview. Didn't sound like he flat out cancelled.

Very interesting. Either he has been told something or he does not think he has any shot with the Raiders.

McKenzie is going through the motions before they hire Winston Moss so it looks like a deliberate systematic search instead of blatant cronyism.

La Canfora just said McCoy postponed his Raiders interview because it conflicted with his Dolphins interview. Didn't sound like he flat out cancelled.

Article says he flat out cancelled, so who knows what to believe. I wouldn't think he would cancel, unless he knows something.

if it were after the 2nd Dolphins interview-that might mean something. not sure why you would do that if you don't know if you are getting the other job

Guys, he probably cancelled do to the fact the broncos asked him to given that the raiders are in their division

Article says he flat out cancelled, so who knows what to believe. I wouldn't think he would cancel, unless he knows something.

he skipped it to do the 2nd interview with miami... id expect him to do oaklands tomorrow unless given miami job tonight

I just figured oakland would hire the assit OLine coach from duke university- then blame him for a season or two and then hire someone from maryland

FINALLY!!!!!! It seems like we have a coach who wants this job. What young coordinator wouldn't want the opportunity to at least interview for other jobs. It seems like this is the job he wants and he's not wavering. SOLD

Back
Top Bottom