McGahee - whatever dude... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGahee - whatever dude...

FrankP

Starter
Reaction score
McGahee the 'team'-player!

Wow! Now this is really bad team spirit when, after a crushing defeat, your star runningback, who is supposed to be a leader says:
[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]
"I'm over 1,000 yards. That's my highlight of the day. It's out of my hands. If I called the plays, I'd have 60 carries."

Nice...
[/font]
[/font]

It's really sad that he is so adept at the 'foot-in-mouth' ability... I was a big fan of his in college... Oh well...

If he had 60 carries every game, we'd smack everybody around.

Our coaches are idiots. Give him what he wants. Run the ball.

BradTheBillsFan said:

If he had 60 carries a game the only thing that would be smacked around would be him after 5 games.

Also true. :D

He does need to get the pill more often though. Especially right down at the damn goal-line. I think we'd see better results.

BradTheBillsFan said:
Also true. :D

He does need to get the pill more often though. Especially right down at the damn goal-line. I think we'd see better results.

You don't have to tell us about wanting to run the ball on the goaline.;)

FrankP said:
Wow! Now this is really bad team spirit when, after a crushing defeat, your star runningback, who is supposed to be a leader says:
[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]
"I'm over 1,000 yards. That's my highlight of the day. It's out of my hands. If I called the plays, I'd have 60 carries."

Nice...
[/font]
[/font]

I use to love him as a Cane, but I lost all respect for him after he said he was the BEST HB in the NFL.

All I have to say is there must be something in the water in Buffalo. They all think they are a GREAT franchise yet they have never accomplished a darn thing.

BradTheBillsFan said:

lol yea 60 carries a game, that really makes a lot of freaking sense!!

God you bill fans are delusional!

ohall said:
lol yea 60 carries a game, that really makes a lot of freaking sense!!

God you bill fans are delusional!

We're more desperate than delusional. I just wish they'd tell us how many years is in Donahoe's "plan".

The only player in the league with more carries is Edge.

He gets the ball plenty. He's also the only one of the league's top-13 rushers who isn't averaging 4+ yards per carry. Maybe he should worry about getting that number up a little bit before he demands more carries......

i think you are all taking this the wrong way. just like when he said he was the best RB in the NFL.

i want a RB who believes he is the best. i want a RB to want the ball 60 times. hes confident.

i have no problem with what he said, and i dout many bills fans or players do either.

S. Alexander said himself, that a RB can not be the best untill he believes he is the best.

if a player goes out there thinking "im not that good" or "im only average", than he will play average and wont last long in the NFL.

ch19079 said:
i think you are all taking this the wrong way. just like when he said he was the best RB in the NFL.

i want a RB who believes he is the best. i want a RB to want the ball 60 times. hes confident.

i have no problem with what he said, and i dout many bills fans or players do either.

S. Alexander said himself, that a RB can not be the best untill he believes he is the best.

if a player goes out there thinking "im not that good" or "im only average", than he will play average and wont last long in the NFL.

Thinking it is great. But to open his mouth and say it making himself look like an arrogant a hole is another thing.

I have to agree w/ Jimi. Any player in the NFL should have that mentality: considering less than 1% of little leaguers grow up to become NFL players, how do you survive if you don't have the "I'm the best" attitude? That said, if you're going to put it out there like Willis has, you'd better do more than get 4 rushing TDs in a season. Shaun Alexander can get that in a game!

Then again, Alexander has a couple of guys named Steve Hutchinson and Walter Jones up front blocking for him. I wonder if that contributes @ all to his success? Hmmm.....

ch19079 said:

It's great ti have an attitude like that, but he needs to backup what he says before he calls himself the best. McGahee doesn't care about his team, he only cares about what his stats are. What a team player you have there.

Back
Top Bottom