McMichael is the TRUTH !/Great Play by McMichael | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMichael is the TRUTH !/Great Play by McMichael

How many catches does McHenry have..He was a highlight on ESPN..He looked good on that play...The Jets are kicking the Raven behind..But they don't look as good as they did last week except for the1st offensive drive..Vinny started good..but by 2nd qtr he cooled out..

Hey Randy, I love the little wiggle after everytime you catch it! LOL

That could be his signature move.

Go on with your bad self playa!

The game isn't being shown in S Florida AND my cable is out! I hope I get the chance to see this, AARGH!

Good god Dolphinator is that a pic of Randy McMichael's play?????

OMG I HAVE TO SEE IT ON ESPN I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I CAN WAIT TIL SATURDAY!

Tomorrow at 8:00 P.M on CBS 4........

Yeah but that wont be played here in Tampa, I will have to watch it Saturday at 3:30pm on sunshine network.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Good god Dolphinator is that a pic of Randy McMichael's play?????

OMG I HAVE TO SEE IT ON ESPN I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I CAN WAIT TIL SATURDAY!

Turn on ESPN NEWS. I just saw it, and it was a kick a** play.

:hail:
clear.gif
:hail:

I saw it on a local news channel (WSVN)... good Lord we have ourselves a TE!

I just saw it on the Sunshine netowrk and it by the far the single best athletic move since Randal Cunningham jumped over a few Giants. For those that haven't seen it yet, Randy caught the ball wide open in the flat at the 15, he then sprinted 10 yards to the 5 where i think 2 saints were waiting to make the stop, the problem was they thought they needed to bear down to try to take down the TE, that is when Randy left his feet at the 4 1/2 yard line to a head first dive over the defender and landed a yard deep in the end zone. Oh man this guy is going to be good!

Thanks Dolphan 39 that pic is my new backround untill a better shot of the same play is available.

Originally posted by Ducken
Looks like we have found us a TE boys and girls. 4/48/1

Let me tell ya a story....................
i was watching this game right? it sucked and sucked some more but Ray lucas was in for the first time for the two minute drill all of a sudden. Then he moves us down to about the 25 with like 20 seconds left or something. then he blows a play or throws it away or something.........then i get up to take a pee cus i think that that was just our 3rd down and we are about to kick a field goal. just as i am about to hit the door, i see Lucas go to the line of scrimmage..........thats when he hits mcmicheal in the flat and flies like superman over those two defenders and all of a sudden the whole bar collectively goes.....OH MY GOD!!!! even fans of other teams were like, holy crap! who is that guy???? i was just laughing my ass off cus my friend missed the whole thing while he was taking a leak already!

Back
Top Bottom