McMillan has agreed to terms. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMillan has agreed to terms.

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Barry JacksonVerified account @flasportsbuzz 13s13 seconds agoMore

Barry Jackson‏Verified account @flasportsbuzz 13s13 seconds ago
Dolphins and second round pick Raekwon McMillan have agreed to terms on a contract, per source.

Armando Salguero‏Verified account @ArmandoSalguero 27s27 seconds ago
More
Isaac Asiata has already signed his contract. Expect more Miami Dolphins rookie deals to get done today:

Last edited by a moderator:
[video=youtube;PBwAxmrE194]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwAxmrE194[/video]

South Beach Grinding! Now get that kind in the film room with Kiko and Timmons so he learns the defense.

So our two picks that are most likely to log significant minutes early in 2017 are already under contract?? Sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it. Now let's get the rest locked up!

I like that he is ready play.. learn the play book.... rookie

Armando Salguero‏Verified account @ArmandoSalguero 10m10 minutes ago
More
Today is the first day of the Dolphins rookie un-minicamp. No on-field work. Just classroom, weight room, locker room, bathroom, hotel room.

Armando Salguero‏Verified account @ArmandoSalguero 10m10 minutes ago
More
Today is the first day of the Dolphins rookie un-minicamp. No on-field work. Just classroom, weight room, locker room, bathroom, hotel room.

A little weird that he included bathroom, but glad to see the rookies signed early!

Laurinaitis just happened to also win multiple national awards and earn first-team All-American honors three times.

"Maybe Raekwon hasn't received those awards," Fickell said. "In my mind, the body of work and what he's done in that locker room and building the culture of what we have is second to none.

"Maybe the ones on the outside don't see everything, because statistically he doesn't have the stats or the sacks or those other things. He might not make the flashy plays that Ryan Shazier or Darron Lee made. The reality is I haven't coached many guys who mean more to that unit and that defense and this team."
- Luke Fickell

It also didn’t hurt that McMillan was as advanced mentally as he was physically.

“One of the most mature people I’ve ever seen come walking into a program as a young person,” Meyer said of McMillan earlier this week.
landof 10.com

Not sure if these signings are happening earlier than previous years, if so, good job front office for getting the business side of football out of the way.

- Luke Fickell

landof 10.com

I can't wait for Raekwon to take control of our defense.

giddy.gif

Back
Top Bottom