McShay says T'eo's draft stock falling, would u take him if he fell to the 2nd round? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McShay says T'eo's draft stock falling, would u take him if he fell to the 2nd round?

If Te'o found out on the 26th, and Notre Dame found out on the 26th, why then did they not release this story themselves and prevent this debacle here from happening? That seems to be a better option for damage control.

A lot of this story doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Your're right they should have wanted to get out in front of the situation, but with the BCS Championship game coming up and the team playing inspired ball maybe it was a calculated move so as not to bring the rest of the team down and end up getting blown out by Bama, oops they were blown out anyway.

If Te'o found out on the 26th, and Notre Dame found out on the 26th, why then did they not release this story themselves and prevent this debacle here from happening? That seems to be a better option for damage control.

I thought that would've been rather obvious. They had a BCS Championship Game to play and didn't want to create a distraction of mega proportions while they're trying to get prepared and focused for that game.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Has it been proven to be a lie, yet? I thought they were still saying he might have been duped.

In short, no.

People are just assuming it because of some inconsistencies.

But if you had an online girlfriend that you never met, you might lie and claim you've actually met her, too. I don't think it's the public's business either way.

Maybe because it's none of the public's business.. I mean we're talking about this mans personal life. It's the job of the scouts to find out his story, but it isn't the public's business to know anything about anyone's personal matters. Reality tv shows have really fried the public's minds on what is ok to know and not to know. Off topic my bad lol

Maybe because it's none of the public's business.. I mean we're talking about this mans personal life. It's the job of the scouts to find out his story, but it isn't the public's business to know anything about anyone's personal matters. Reality tv shows have really fried the public's minds on what is ok to know and not to know. Off topic my bad lol

Thank you.

Absolutely we draft the kid in the second round. Especially if we knock out a need in the first round.

That being said I seriously doubt he falls to the second round.

This hurts us regardless. This was a player we were never going to take with our first pick. Someone was likely going to do it before we came up. No a spot opens up for a player that was more likely to be on our radar.

Lol are you for real?

It's not of the publics business?

This guy made twitter accounts for his fake girlfriend, took donations for her foundation, talked to espn about it, and had numerous interviews where he made it a point to show how sad he was that his fake girlfriend had died. This dude has problems.

Especially when you consider he did all of this for public praise. Yet it's not our business?

Lol are you for real?

This guy made twitter accounts for his fake girlfriend, took donations for her foundation, talked to espn about it, and had numerous interviews where he made it a point to show how sad he was that his fake girlfriend had died. This dude has problems.

Especially when you consider he did all of this for public praise. Yet it's not our business?

Link?

Lol are you for real?

Proof or gtfo

1h3h3h9l1-1.jpg

In short, no.

People are just assuming it because of some inconsistencies.

But if you had an online girlfriend that you never met, you might lie and claim you've actually met her, too. I don't think it's the public's business either way.

I usually agree with most of your opinions on stuff like this, but not here. Deadspin found that the guy behind it was a friend of Te'o's. I could see a small prank being played on a friend, but letting it escalate to the point where you trick your friend into saying she died? No, that's not sitting right with me, and my instincts are usually spot on with stuff like this. If he was involved, and I'd put money on that being the case, that's a HUGE red flag. That would imply that the emotional interviews and everything he gave were fake. That ability to seamlessly fake different emotions, along with the ability to con an entire nation and not seem to care, could be sociopathy. At a minimum, it would imply some level of personality disorder, and Dolphin fans are all-too-familiar with the discord those can bring in the locker room after dealing with Brandon Marshall...

I agree and disagree with JCane
If you watch this kid play he is the real deal. the kid reads and reacts to what he see's very quickly. He gets to the ball carrier with minimal wasted movements and he is a very good tackler. I have to disagree with you there. He is much above average player.

However, when he played against Bama - a team that is very NFL like. he was missing. he was getting covered up, he was not getting to the ball. he looked below average in that game. Can you make a full assement of a player off of one game? Did this scandel play a role in his performance? Was the stage too big for him? Did he just play against talent that was far more dominate then him?

A lot of questions. so to answer the OP question...............NO I would not take him in the 2nd and I would MAYBE take a play on him if I saw him in the 3rd.

I'm not entirely sure how good Manti will be but I definitely don't look at Bama and automatically write him off. Alabama's offensive line is MASSIVE and manhandled ND's D Line (which was actually very stout the whole year). Not much Manti can do when he has 350 lb linemen running free at him.

If you don't have the common sense to figure this one out, than I feel bad for ya. Either that or your an Irish fan.

No offense but that's some serious bull**** right there.

There's also this:

L K ‏@LennayKay
I will be releasing a statement, via twitter, between 11am and noon today.

L K ‏@LennayKay
My statement: This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but I have been told by Alabama's offense that Manti Te'o is not real.

Yeah I'm sure it's really Manti Te'o that is logging in and taking sarcastic shots at his own performance against Alabama from this twitter account, even after this whole thing has blown up and he should be distancing himself from it as much as possible.

I usually agree with most of your opinions on stuff like this, but not here. Deadspin found that the guy behind it was a friend of Te'o's. I could see a small prank being played on a friend, but letting it escalate to the point where you trick your friend into saying she died? No, that's not sitting right with me, and my instincts are usually spot on with stuff like this. If he was involved, and I'd put money on that being the case, that's a HUGE red flag. That would imply that the emotional interviews and everything he gave were fake. That ability to seamlessly fake different emotions, along with the ability to con an entire nation and not seem to care, could be sociopathy. At a minimum, it would imply some level of personality disorder, and Dolphin fans are all-too-familiar with the discord those can bring in the locker room after dealing with Brandon Marshall...

That's a hell of a lot of "what ifs" about a situation that is a hell of a lot murkier than you want it to be.

So you actually think, some girl stayed up all night talking to manti night after night up until she "died". And for what exactly? What is the point of this ongoing hoax that is this elaborate?

Give me a break.

You have to be as delusional as te'o to believe his story.

Back
Top Bottom